Weekend of 11/14: No N north of QBP; no G on the viaduct; F via C to Euclid; no M and S

NX Express

They suspended the Rockaway (S) since the (A) is already gonna go there the entire weekend. There's no need to have a main line train and a shuttle train on the same track. The shuttle buses are gonna run from Far Rockaway to Beach 90 St.

The (M) is gonna be out every weekend for the rest of the month anyway (which makes my commute home longer)

Looks like im screwed over that weekend if I have to work

Maybe this weekend they will tie in the two diamonds at 4th Av n the (F). Crews were out there today putting in the switch machines, too bad there electric and not electric-punmatic like the origianls.

Speaking of the Culver Viaduct, I noticed that the trackway that descends in between the two express tracks isn't being used anymore...they blocked it off. Any reason why?

Speaking of the Culver Viaduct, I noticed that the trackway that descends in between the two express tracks isn't being used anymore...they blocked it off. Any reason why?

Because B5 was no longer needed. It was built to serve a post office building which is no longer there (it was taken down along time ago) and the tracks were in terrible shape for years making it unusable. In it's place though, a switch will go from B3 to B4 which would allow S/B trains on the express track to turn at 4th Av and go north.

Because B5 was no longer needed. It was built to serve a post office building which is no longer there (it was taken down along time ago) and the tracks were in terrible shape for years making it unusable. In it's place though, a switch will go from B3 to B4 which would allow S/B trains on the express track to turn at 4th Av and go north.

That's interesting. Is there more information on B5 as well as the post office?

Serious?? A T/O said he last saw those tracks used in 2006 when a work train was sitting there. I mean, if it can keep from disturbing trains on the main line then i don't see why they wouldn't have laid track again, but oh well....

And a post office? So the IND was on mail duty or something? Lol

Serious?? A T/O said he last saw those tracks used in 2006 when a work train was sitting there. I mean, if it can keep from disturbing trains on the main line then i don't see why they wouldn't have laid track again, but oh well....

And a post office? So the IND was on mail duty or something? Lol

I had never heard this about that track before, I don't think. It seemed no one knew what it was for, and figured it was just for storage.

I think it was built for the post office connection, but I don't think it was ever used for that. There is a chance that a work train was turn there in 2006, but I know that by the end, the tracks were in very bad shape.

If you open up that (1) express GO, you will see that it specifically refers to "South Ferry-bound (1)".

Also, there doesn't seem to be express shuttle buses for the (F) GO!

They are wrong as usual....

Regarding the (1) line,take it from a T/O who already seen the "offical" General Order not some hack job a Intern did in Operations and planning..

(F) Via Fulton Express :cool: look forward to it!

(C) to WTC :tup:

(E) to 34th/6av :tdown: thats annoyin already how about a new G.O. terminal for the (E)

How About Cut the (E) and Have the (R) run to Jamaica Center (nights to Canal st), Makes more sense or go back to the old days where the (E) went via Broadway at nights to whitehall

But No this new dumbass had to ruin the (E) to whitehall.

How About Cut the (E) and Have the (R) run to Jamaica Center (nights to Canal st), Makes more sense or go back to the old days where the (E) went via Broadway at nights to whitehall

The (R) doesn't run at night so you can't do that,

Damn GM line managers

If you open up that (1) express GO, you will see that it specifically refers to "South Ferry-bound "(1).

It looks like others seen the same false info when i placed my train in emergency at 14th Street yesterday and was walking on the platform, while the T/O on the north end was charging it up...

"I thought you was going to South Ferry"??

Darn Interns, i checked today and the right info is posted...

Archived