Hello The "Pipe" is here

Pipe41

I been around awhile on most web-site's am known as "PIPE". I been on Bus Talk - Bus Talk III - Transit Stuff and Bus Chat as "The Pipe" I have some of my Toys (Buses) posted on Photo Bucket. A little about me. Am Retired from the New York City Transit Authority. I was a Bus Driver :)at East New York Depot from April 1971 to Sept.1971 Then I got to Flushing Depot (Now Casey Stengle) I worked there from :) Sept.1971 to March 1986 that's when I made Surface Line Dispatcher (SLD) I worked in the Command Center and East New York Depot I worked the Hawk Patrol Car. I retired in July 1991.:) (http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s151/Pipe41)

Welcome, Pipe. Now this site has a retired MTA employee, and one just getting started. Those on this site will appreciate the years of experience you had with the TA.

Best of all, no flame-fest here. Just questions, discussions, and answers, the way it should be on all the transit boards. Your years of experience in the DOB, and possibly being one of the "wiser" members on here, should be a benefit to us all.

Archived