My NJT video collection.

metsfan

Here's another one, i'm mad at youtube for taking so long to process these.

I may just edit this to add more as youtube finishes processing and they become available.

- Andy

Yea it is. By the way i timed it several times, and the acela when going the other direction from a NJT train at ~92-95 mph is 3 seconds, and 2 seconds for 100 mph. 4 car regional trains take 7 seconds.

- Andy

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the replies, i'm going to crank up my video taking/posting as well as my posting of photos. I have so many images it's hard to go through all of them, then find the file path on photobucket or youtube to upload.

A bit off topic, but i had a question. How do i get that thing that says "photographer" under my member status? I put a lot of time, money, planning, research and creative effort into my work, and it'd be nice to have some kind of "official" recognition of that somewhere, even if it is only on this site.:)

- Andy

Nice.

About the HBLR video, the 2 car is no surprise on the 22nd Street-Hoboken Terminal line, its like that all day on weekdays. The West Side Avenue-Tonnelle Avenue line runs 2 car trains during the rush hours only. The only exception has been weekends lately since trains are running every 30 minutes instead of 15 due to construction. Also for the 22nd St-HOB line on weekends. BTW, when did you take that video?

Nice.

About the HBLR video, the 2 car is no surprise on the 22nd Street-Hoboken Terminal line, its like that all day on weekdays. The West Side Avenue-Tonnelle Avenue line runs 2 car trains during the rush hours only. The only exception has been weekends lately since trains are running every 30 minutes instead of 15 due to construction. Also for the 22nd St-HOB line on weekends. BTW, when did you take that video?

Between 11 and noon thursday may 8.

- Andy

Hello,

I really enjoyed your videos. SEPTA electric locomotives are all AEM-7 electric locomotives with the exception of one which is a ALP-44 which Septa recieved as collateral as one of their AEM-7 electric locomotives were damaged in an accident.

Eric

Hello,

I really enjoyed your videos. SEPTA electric locomotives are all AEM-7 electric locomotives with the exception of one which is a ALP-44 which Septa recieved as collateral as one of their AEM-7 electric locomotives were damaged in an accident.

Eric

That's what i thought. I have seen the AEM-7's before, but not the APL-44. I guess i was lucky!

- Andy

Archived