Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
aemoreira81

Multilevel train on the M&E

Train 6651 arrives at Millburn, scheduled for 6:19 PM.

th_7014.jpg

At least 6651 and 6655 use multilevels, as well as 6918 and 6933 on the weekend.

Great shot Adam. So now I've seen a photo. I'll keep an eye out. I usually find myself on those weekend runs at times.

It's time to change the catanary on the Pennsyvania and the DL&W lines.

Yea, just a bit. :cool:

- A

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10_4_11; en) AppleWebKit/525.27.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.2.1 Safari/525.27.1

Yes but unless you change the transformers along the line nothing can be done and thats going to cost alot of$$$$$

Well, the overhead lines can be refurbed before the power delivery system on the other side is changed.

In the case of the newtown line with :septa:, i would suggest the opposite. Putting in the transformers and re-doing the track bit by bit as there is funding for it vs one huge rebuild all at once.

If you rebuild the catenary first, then do the power systems, then you're all set, because you got half of the puzzle figured out.

- A