Nostalgia Holiday Train WILL be running..

RTOMan

That was fast .....hehehee;)

I guess I'll be seeing you again...Mr. KNIGHTRIDER!!! LOL :cool:

I'm looking into bringing some special guests as well so let's see how that goes...if all goes well you should see them.

I guess I'll be seeing you again...Mr. KNIGHTRIDER!!! LOL :cool:

I'm looking into bringing some special guests as well so let's see how that goes...if all goes well you should see them.

I already know hmmmm 1 is your firewood skateboard and hmmm yess the other is your R40's are the best shirt and flags ...right:p?Because I know you coming in A S79 RTS :cry::):)

I already know hmmmm 1 is your firewood skateboard and hmmm yess the other is your R40's are the best shirt and flags ...right:p?Because I know you coming in A S79 RTS :cry::):)

*Sigh* I can never get enough of good ol KR comedy....

i'll be there just look for me with my R38's for life shirt lol ,I'll most likely be talking to A Red;)Head O its True:tup:

Last year was A blast ,I only got 1 pic but that was good enough for me and yes it was of 1571 21 ??which one guys was it??

Hope to see my peeps there and yo everybody Behave :tup:KR see ya'll Queens side

haha, I still remember when u bought the R38 numberplate :cool:

I'll be there :cool:

Not really interested in riding the train. But I will with some select peeps.

i'll be there just look for me with my R38's for life shirt lol ,I'll most likely be talking to A Red;)Head O its True:tup:

Last year was A blast ,I only got 1 pic but that was good enough for me and yes it was of 1571 21 ??which one guys was it??

Hope to see my peeps there and yo everybody Behave :tup:KR see ya'll Queens side

Looks like we are linking up once again this year. Should be fun.:tup::cool:

About time they let the cat out of the bag, I kept this under my hat for a while. Oh and this heat the train will be an HH, not a V, F, M, or even S. Bonus points to anyone who can guess why it's an HH (Joe and Subwayguy are excluded)

Sounds like an odd place for a fumigation.

Well they emptied the train out at 47th-50th for the Rockettes promo last November. Mind you though, that was a Thursday during midday hours when both the (:) and (D) were running.

Archived