Beeline Bus Catches on Fire Right In Front Of Me!

gregorygrice

I had just got done railfanning when I crossed the street and the engine of this Beeline Neoplan Artic (#549 running route 40 to Mt. Vernon) popped and started shooting out smoke RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! The Bus driver immediately turned the bus in the middle of the street and evacuated the bus. This video shows the bus operator pulling the bus to the nearest street. Enjoy! (Taken at the White Plains Transit Center)

• 2 weeks later...

Im glad that everyone on the bus including the driver were ok.And was abl to get away from it.also happy the bus didnt recieve any major damage after i had a chance to talk with the driver he said that he was scared out of his mind when he first saw the smoke. i gotta watch the video again and see witch artic that was so next time i have my bus i can check to see if its that one.

Im glad that everyone on the bus including the driver were ok.And was abl to get away from it.also happy the bus didnt recieve any major damage after i had a chance to talk with the driver he said that he was scared out of his mind when he first saw the smoke. i gotta watch the video again and see witch artic that was so next time i have my bus i can check to see if its that one.

Yeah I heard him yell and tell everyone to please exit the bus after he pulled it to the side.

Archived