What is your favorite color?

Broadway Local

See the only thing I would do is post stuff that would sometimes lead to flaming, but at least I don't post and say things on the forum that would make people lable me a pure foamer. I try my best to say things that would help at a ridership level. He mentions things taht reaches a foaming level. Seriously I don't talk about R142's, R143's, and R160's 1 million times per day and I seriously don't give a sh*t about the NTT's I only treat them like any other train. Not like the person that foams so badly that everyone hates.

In case you didn't know, Ftrainfan isn't the brightest bulb in the Arnine. Trust me, I heard stories. I was on the Arnines yesterday and he was persistent with talking to me and a few others, including these girls my friend and I invited as our "guests". In addition, I was carrying around my friend's 9-year-old sister, who criticized the living daylights outta him when we got off. When you get your ass cut by a 9-year-old...something ain't right.

My fav colors: green, blue and black.

Damn lol

My favorite colors (in order)

1. Green (not that bright ass green lol)

2. Blue

3. Black

4. Orange (yes I said orange)

Me: (D)(2)<5> that ill give u the ans xD

My favorite color is 3 :(

No, it's actually blue and black.

news flash: he is a guy B)

Or is he?? B)..

Of course i did spot something in the ftrainfoamers proflllyy hehe which ans some stuff regarding B35s statement.. Nothe profile/pic, but some details. :)

The (T) is in the color of teal. In reality the color is close to a blue green.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teal

The color itself:

D152teal.gif

In reality the color teal is actually a variation of sky blue. The color blue and green mixes together to create this light blue type color.

Here's the (T) itself:

120px-NYCS-bull-trans-T.svg.png

The (T) is really in a turquoise color just for the record....

In case you didn't know, Ftrainfan isn't the brightest bulb in the Arnine. Trust me, I heard stories. I was on the Arnines yesterday and he was persistent with talking to me and a few others, including these girls my friend and I invited as our "guests". In addition, I was carrying around my friend's 9-year-old sister, who criticized the living daylights outta him when we got off. When you get your ass cut by a 9-year-old...something ain't right.

LMFAO! My favorite colors are that color of the (T), Lime Green, and Electric Blue.....

• 8 years later...

Archived