Hudson Line For Trainz is Finally Done!

After 2 years of work he finally finished it and it is up for download. And let me tell you, IT'S AWESOME!

http://trainzcommuterrail.co.cc/topic/7356819/2/#new

(D)IRECT (L)INK (F)OR (T)HOSE (W)HO (D)ON'T (H)AVE an (A)COUNT:

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/2/26/1783205/Hudson%20Line%202010.cdp2

Screenshots

Yankees E. 153

bx1.jpg

Harlem 125th

Harlem1.jpg

Harlem2.jpg

Marble Hill

SAD4.jpg

Spuyten Duyvil

SAD1.jpg

Are there any screenshots of the route?

Yep, these are pictures from the author:

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg188/flyboy711/Harlem2.jpg

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg188/flyboy711/Harlem1.jpg

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg188/flyboy711/bx1.jpg

If someone wants to, they could go ahead and repost those links with the embedded coding so people don't have to click the photobucket link.

I believe it works for all version, but I suggest Classics, or 09

OK, I have Classics (the one with the Harlem Line). It doesn't need download station access, right? I double-clicked the file, waited for the content manager to open, closed it, opened Trainz, and the route wasn't there.

OK, I have Classics (the one with the Harlem Line). It doesn't need download station access, right? I double-clicked the file, waited for the content manager to open, closed it, opened Trainz, and the route wasn't there.

The route has to be commited in DLS.

There are dependencies which aren't built in the game already which you need to download. Once you've commited it, you'll see a whole list of things you have missing, which you can go ahead and download already.

• 1 year later...

Sorry for such a late post but how do I briefly fix all the missing dependencies? A whole lot of them are missing and yes I watched so many YouTube vids but none of them really explain it well and if I try to open the CCP with the Hudson line I always have to shut down my computer and restart cuz there seemed to be infinite warning boxes before CCP would open. Can somebody please help

• 2 weeks later...

This looks nothing like those places though... It would be nice if the stops resembled themselves in some sort of way.

It would be nice if you tried to build a route.

It's extremely difficult to make something that accurate. This is an excellent route as is.

Do you even play the game?

Give him credit boss it is not easy making these routes you know.

I didn't say it was. I'm just being honest.

It would be nice if you tried to build a route.

It's extremely difficult to make something that accurate. This is an excellent route as is.

Do you even play the game?

Whether I play or not is irrelevant. I'm entitled to give my opinion just like you are. If you don't like it then that's your problem. Seems like the only one here who is entitled to give "constructive criticism" around here is you, as if you're the one with the final word around here. Why am I not surprised.

Threxx let us not start because I don't think you even play yourself.

And as far as assets go, there are none missing. I just had to install a few, but they were not missing.

I do play Trainz, but not as often as I would like. I also had issues registering with Auran...

Whether I play or not is irrelevant. I'm entitled to give my opinion just like you are. If you don't like it then that's your problem. Seems like the only one here who is entitled to give "constructive criticism" around here is you, as if you're the one with the final word around here. Why am I not surprised.

How is that implied? You are entitled to give constructive criticism, but don't act like it's EASY to build the damn routes.

Moving on...

How is that implied? You are entitled to give constructive criticism, but don't act like it's EASY to build the damn routes.

Moving on...

This ends right here. All he did was offer his opinion. Then you started this. People are free to talk what they like you know.

Oh and on the other hand, renaming the file to a CDP instead of a CDP2 might solve the problem.

EDIT: Nevermind, all it does is install a few of the missing assets.

Archived