Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
IRT Bronx Express

Your Internet/Cable or Satellite/Phone Provider?

Optimum sucks so badly... :tdown:

1056498240.png

45771_146232052064748_100000338635414_283506_6610347_n.jpg

This was on a laptop with Wifi and a 4 year old 802.1 g router.

Just becareful with there customer Service, they try to make you get everything which raises your bill like hell.

Hell yeah, before using T-Mobile broadband I had Verzion. For two months (Janurary-April) I used their Internet for 2 hours per day. Every few weeks they would put me up for from $90-to $1,200 in between! However T-Mobile is better than that in that department I just get charged for $70-$90. This shows that Verzion is just Bad-Sh%! & Cheap B-Tards!

That's because I don't have Optimum Online Boost. By any chance, how fast is iO-Boost during bad weather?

I have never been affected by weather with Cablevision, but when I used to live in Manhattan, every time there was a little wind, the cable went out.

Internet: Time Warner

Digital Cable: Time Warner. Got 'all the best package' TV getting close to 200 channels. I don't get HBO/Other Movie and Premuium channels. However as long time customer last summer I got Showtime 'free' for 2 years when I told the TWC Customer Service agent, I was going to switch to Fios.

Cell Phone: Virgin Mobile Pre-paid.

Home/Landline Phone: TWC

My TWC package is around $120.00 a month taxes included.

Cell Telus

Home Phone and Cable Rogers

Mobile internet Wind

Not to get too off topic. Oh Yes Rogers. Canada's answer to Comcast and Time Warner Cable. And the Owners of the Toronto Blue Jays, and correct me if i am wrong also owns the Toronto Maple Leafs and Toronto Raptors.

Also owns the former General Motors Place home of the NHL's Canucks.:cool:

Internet Provider: Verazon

Landline Provider : Verazon

Cable Provider: Cablevision

Cell phone: none... bad enough I have to pay a bill for my home line...

If I aint home... don't call me, I won't call you.

anyway, anyone ever tried Magic Jack?

I have never been affected by weather with Cablevision, but when I used to live in Manhattan, every time there was a little wind, the cable went out.
That happens to me from time to time with the internet, but with rain, the channels don't respond properly.

Yikes. Just got in mail today my "All the best' TWC package is going up around $10 a month. Bring back to the early '80's growing up in Brooklyn when Cable was not needed.:)

Internet: Cableshittin'

Phone: Cableshittin', T-Mobile

Cable: You guessed it, Cableshittin'

Optimum sucks so badly... :tdown:

1056498240.png

I agree

1060400837.png

Internet & Phone: AT&T(former company was SBC Global). Haven't got on the U-Verse wagon just yet.

Cable/Satellite: DirecTV(billed to AT&T. Apparently they're partners is someway or another)

Mobile Phone: AT&T (mobility)

Yes...I know all AT&T. The only think that sucks for AT&T in the west coast is the mobile phone service. Everything else are ok.