It is official Q64 Baisley Park Depot

Q101viaSteinway

The Q64 is nowhere near the Baisley Park Depot. In fact, it's closer to the Jamaica Depot.

Highway-distance wise, it looks to be about equidistant from LGA, CP and BP depots so depot capacity is probably the deciding factor here. LGA is packed and CP had a bus shortage, from the last time I heard. It also must be easier overall to have the Q64 at BP.

The Q64 is nowhere near the Baisley Park Depot. In fact, it's closer to the Jamaica Depot.

It's pretty much dead smack in the middle of the two depots. And as Flash said, Jamaica is out of the question for now.

Brilliant. Solves the College Point problem temporarily.

One thing that I left out, It seems that LGA is packed. Well, as it turns out they are not.....They are actually short by about 5-10 buses.

No one to blame but LGA for that with the massive abuse of buses by the drivers and the lack of maintenance by the mechanics...We've been down this road before TJ!

This is about the dumbest move I've seen yet, there is almost ZERO savings in miles on the equipment and all they've done at this point was make Baisley Park Depot's parking situation tighter.

DH milage from College to the Q64 start points are:

4.7 Miles to the Jewel Avenue End

5.5 Miles to the 71st Avenue End

DH miles from Baisley to the Q64 start points are:

5.6 Miles to the 71st Avenue End

4.6 Miles to the Jewel Avenue End

Dumb move IMHO!

This is about the dumbest move I've seen yet, there is almost ZERO savings in miles on the equipment and all they've done at this point was make Baisley Park Depot's parking situation tighter.

Dumb move IMHO!

The reason this was done was to relieve pressure at CP. Very smart IMO. Virtually the exact same deadhead distance from both depots too.

Dumb move IMHO!

Im happy that tis is happening lol but I already know how they are going to DH, to Forest hills it would follow the QM21's path to 71st ave, that's the quickest way

But This is just the begining, wait until the spring pick, like ENY said shit is going to hit the fan when it comes to Basiley Park and College point.

But I know for a fact that BP is going to need 6-8 more buses and btw 3680 is now apart of BP, it now has BP stickers on it.

Also BP is going to have to use the upper Parking space that they have in the front to store the extra buses, so yeah this is going to be a pain.

Nope for Baisley , CPT has it up on the boards so where is this mix up coming from ?? So this pick the answers will be shown but I know I'm going to Quill next pick muhaha rain on quill

From the link posted, it looks to be split. It's posted on both Baisly and CPs page.

Archived