It is official Q64 Baisley Park Depot

Q101viaSteinway

The High blood Pressure will be A factor with this loss

Keep on taking runs away from our depot and the guys are gonna be pissed

... Don't get me started on that! D:

I feel like they're just trying to take buses away from College Point. Is this part of a grand plan to make CP all express?

I feel like they're just trying to take buses away from College Point. Is this part of a grand plan to make CP all express?

I tell ya Six .Something is not stirring the Kool -Aid

I do like all EXP but show me the routes .....Qm21 Qm24 Qm 25 Qm12

Nope for Baisley , CPT has it up on the boards so where is this mix up coming from ?? So this pick the answers will be shown but I know I'm going to Quill next pick muhaha rain on quill

WTF? You're going to Manhattan HQ now????:eek:

This whole thing is interesting. Yet, it still dosent make any sense.

What doesn't make sense? The route is split, College Point can breath, and everything is going to keep changing until quite a few years after the merger is complete anyway. If this doesn't make since to you all, then I can wait to see some of your reactions to what's coming up!:P This is nothing!

If only you knew......

College Pt should get Q23 QM12 and Q72 to replace the Q64

Any ways I've waited almost 5 years for a different type of bus to be on CP's routes:cry:. Hopefully it doesn't have to be another 1 or 2 years. Hurray of Q64:) your BP

What sense does it make for CP to get the Q23?

So you just want CP to have their route taken away without getting any others.

To me it make sense because how did CP get the Q38 and it runs more closer to Brooklyn. If they could run the q38 or Q100-Q104 then they can run the Q23

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

A interesting note for you guys, based on the PDF it seems BP has the Q64 M-F but on weekends the Q64 will still be at CP. Since on the pick table for BP there is nothing listed for the Q64 on the weekends.

That's because there is no real strain on the weekend to run the buses from both depots.

So you just want CP to have their route taken away without getting any others.

To me it make sense because how did CP get the Q38 and it runs more closer to Brooklyn. If they could run the q38 or Q100-Q104 then they can run the Q23

Think about this before you respond. The Q23s terminal is right near the depot. The Q38 has interlining runs with the Q64. The only reason LGA has gotten those lines along with the Q67 is to interline with the Q39 & Q69 in Long Island City, requiring less buses on the road. If LGA gets the Q66, it would be interlined with every other route in Long Island City.

The Q23 has interlined runs with the Q33, Q49 & the Q72 from what I was told, so it doesn't really make any sense at all to axe a line from LGA like that. The Q23 is equivalent to the Q64 in terms of how much buses run on the line as that line is heavily used almost like the Q64. By giving CP the Q23, you are doubling the issue of College Point needing buses. Where would they get the extra buses from? The C40LFRs aint coming till April/May 2011.....

None!

A interesting note for you guys, based on the PDF it seems BP has the Q64 M-F but on weekends the Q64 will still be at CP. Since on the pick table for BP there is nothing listed for the Q64 on the weekends.

It's split weekdays, and at CP on the weekends.

Think about this before you respond. The Q23s terminal is right near the depot. The Q38 has interlining runs with the Q64. The only reason LGA has gotten those lines along with the Q67 is to interline with the Q39 & Q69 in Long Island City, requiring less buses on the road. If LGA gets the Q66, it would be interlined with every other route in Long Island City.

The Q23 has interlined runs with the Q33, Q49 & the Q72 from what I was told, so it doesn't really make any sense at all to axe a line from LGA like that. The Q23 is equivalent to the Q64 in terms of how much buses run on the line as that line is heavily used almost like the Q64. By giving CP the Q23, you are doubling the issue of College Point needing buses. Where would they get the extra buses from? The C40LFRs aint coming till April/May 2011.....

The C40's aren't coming in until next fall/winter. Only 2 pilots are scheduled to be delivered in April.

• 4 months later...
I thought it was a done deal that BP would have NO part in the Q-64??? I see LGA still dosent get the Q-19/Q-66 not fair!!!!

Trust me, the Q66 has no business with LGA, that line requires some sort of frequency and I doubt they'd be able to handle it.

That's probably why they moved the Q19 to College Point as well...

Archived