Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
N-Trizzy2609

Matawan In Depth

Here's a few pics on the night of 4/6/08 of Matawan Station :njc: after I came home from my ex's house. Hope you like.

Old Matawan (Abandoned 1998)

IMG_0542.jpg

New Matawan (Opened 1999)

IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0539.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg

Catenary Detail

IMG_0545.jpg

Local To Penn Station Arrives

IMG_0546.jpg

Comet Details

IMG_0547.jpg

IMG_0549.jpg

The "Death Shot"

IMG_0552.jpg

This summer i'm going to be using the :njc: a lot to go to the beach i'll get some photos of each station. Nice photos!

- Andy

I haven't been to Aberdeen-Matawan in a while. It really is a great station to shoot at. Thanks for posting Nick!

Great Photos.

ALP-46 #4613 was probably at the end of the Consist with 6009 at the front of the train.

Eric

Edited by Eric Kreszl

I haven't been to Aberdeen-Matawan in a while. It really is a great station to shoot at. Thanks for posting Nick!

You are most certainly welcome Harry! This summer promises that the:njc: will be very photogenic. Especially, since the Comet VI are now running.

Great Photos.

ALP-46 #4613 was probably at the end of the Consist with 6009 at the front of the train.

Eric

No, ALP-44 #4416 was trailing that train. Sadly the side of #4416 has a huge rust spot right across the disco stripe.

Great pics my favorite is the first one....

The first is my fave. I think the old Matawan is nicer then the new station. I wish the Henry Hudson Trail was extended to the train station.