Drawings From The R-160 Lover!

N-Trizzy2609

That R160 one looks really good. A better picture is on a platform with people standing on it and an R160 coming in, but it's tilted not too horizontal, but you can't see the face that much and the side of the car is slightly visible. Do any better and I'll guarentee you (MTA) will sign you up on those R142 and R160 window drawings! :)

Nice drawings. Did you ever try a perspective drawing with an R160?

I did and well, It went from a R-160 to an R-6! (In other words it sucked)

That R160 one looks really good. A better picture is on a platform with people standing on it and an R160 coming in, but it's tilted not too horizontal, but you can't see the face that much and the side of the car is slightly visible. Do any better and I'll guarentee you (MTA) will sign you up on those R142 and R160 window drawings! B)

I tried it before. I'll might do it again. I wish my art can end up in them windows

Awesome. Almost looks like the real thing. I still have technical drawings of a subway car I designed years ago (when I was 10) as well as an attempt at a perspective drawing of the same car. Too bad my scanner is broken.

LOL, that happens too me alot. It's look to computer generated tho. I might do a copy of one of Phil D's photo since he get good shot of the R-160s

To the others, thank you for commenting my work.

Archived