Bus Operator Candidate in limbo...Help!!!!!

Rob0922

I am currently in Pre employment status for Bus Operator. I have been on Medical Hold for two months and was finally cleared 3 weeks ago. I went to 1 Centre Street and had my name restored to the list. Today, I got Pre Employment paperwork, the same as I got 6 months ago when I first got called. Should I go to 180 Livingston again on the day they have listed? I have already taken the physical & medical & passed all. What do I do????(MTA)

I am currently in Pre employment status for Bus Operator. I have been on Medical Hold for two months and was finally cleared 3 weeks ago. I went to 1 Centre Street and had my name restored to the list. Today, I got Pre Employment paperwork, the same as I got 6 months ago when I first got called. Should I go to 180 Livingston again on the day they have listed? I have already taken the physical & medical & passed all. What do I do????(MTA)

What is the exam # and what is your list #

i think you should just go

Yes you should go on the date listed. They have it there for a reason (I'm not being rude, just telling it like it is). You will have to redo the LAB and possibly the medical. That is why they possibly want you back on the day listed.

i was forced to resign because of beinf sick 4 times on probation and also my probation was extended another 6 months even with my doctors notes 3 of those times they sent me back to livingston st i did everything all over again drug,eye hearing tests it was like they where trying to find something wrong even though i passed it the first time it seems they hire you and spend a lot of time trying to fire you the first year i just took the test again 8006 sat and i know got 100 for sure ill be back in the meat grinder again in about a year and if im sick management is going to have to clean the puke off their desks next time

I was on Medical hold as well when I first started the process.....I just went back to Livingston street when I was cleared from the hold and put the pressure on them to get me moving again....I had to re-take the urine test and do some of the physical over but that was it......I did not go to 1 centre street to get my self back on the list..... I would go today to Livingston street and get the ball rolling again!! good luck!!

Archived