mta and long island bus paperbuses

Of you have failed to realize, from the creators of the body of the buses, we are NOT allowed to post fiction models. Please delete this as they are NOT permitted. I have been told a variety of times that fictional models are NOT NOT NOT permitted. *Trust me, there are other words I could have used.*

Can this thread be removed or merged into the custom paper buses thread. Thank you.

Of you have failed to realize, from the creators of the body of the buses, we are NOT allowed to post fiction models. Please delete this as they are NOT permitted. I have been told a variety of times that fictional models are NOT NOT NOT permitted. *Trust me, there are other words I could have used.*

Can this thread be removed or merged into the custom paper buses thread. Thank you.

done

Thanks. I would not have minded if they were non-fictional. I was told not to have fictional models up and I will have a fret if they are because of the certain instructions given.

Wait, wait the makers of the bodies don't like fictional schemes on their models?

Wait, wait the makers of the bodies don't like fictional schemes on their models?

Exactly. If you make them for personal use it's fine. As long as it is not posted publicly then your good. In this car I didn't want this happening again. I will continue to post this rule until you get it. You will be permitted to post non-fiction buses like an RTS for Green Lines or a GMC RTS for LIB. Not a nova.

Archived