MTA Bus Maps Updated | Nov 2010

mark1447

However, these maps were not made to "wow" people, if that was the case, they would've planted a much more better design and actually sell the maps for like a quarter or something. No one really checks bus maps that often, especially tourists.

Personally, I dont give a f*ck about the cover or whatever for these maps, its the geographical design that matters and the MTA still got some areas wrong, screw the map cover and all that useless bs.

heh even if tho most of the geographic is mistaken, it sure beats the hell out of BEE-Lines Bus map which aint the best:

http://transportation.westchestergov.com/images/stories/pdfs/BeeLineSystemMap2010.pdf

I wish Bee-Line Bus map could be organized because it's very confuse details for Yonkers, White Plains, New Rochelle with # of route.

Also, some new Bee-Line bus timestable online does not sure bus route where buses travel.

I also wish New Jersey Transit made bus map with cooperation of Coach USA, Academy, Lakeland, Carefree, DeCamp, Burtlink, Bloomfield Shuttle, etc.

I apologize in advance if I seem to be posting this in the wrong area but I am not sure where to go with this question.

I am wondering if there is anyplace on here where I can look t an ronx bus map, say back in the late 60's-maybe 1971.

Not Bronx, but SI and Brooklyn and Manhattan:

http://www.nycsubway.org/maps/busmaps.html

No Bx, sorry.:P

I see....... The BX24 is two small loops:

Loop 1: Eastbound on Rawlins Avenue, Northbound on Campbell Drive, Westbound on C

ountry Club Road, Southbound on Kearney Avenue;

Loop 2: Eastbound on Spencer Drive, Northbound on Radio Drive/Research Avenue, Westbound on Ampere Avenue, Southbound on Kenneworth Place.

Only Stadium Avenue connecting the two small loops and Bruckner Boulevard connecting Country Club Drive and Pelham Bay Park (6) will see service in both directions.

The BX4A will form a small loop with the BX4 between Hugh Grant Circle and Westchester Square (6) by way of Metropolitan Avenue (Metropolitan Oval), Castle Hill Avenue and East Tremont Avenue then between Hugh Grant Circle and The Hub the BX4 and BX4A both will serve Westchester Avenue.

Archived