Bus Routes Shut Down

Sea Beach

Posted: 12/28/2010 1:44PM

MTA Service Notice

Due to ongoing snow related conditions, there is no service on the following Bklyn bus routes: B1, B2, B4, B6, B9, B11, B13, B31, B35, B36, B44, B49, B61, B64, B67, B68, B69, B70 and B74.

Due to ongoing snow related conditions, there is no service on the following S.I bus routes: S42, S52, S54, S57 and S89

All other buses are running with delays and all limited buses are making local stops.

Please allow for additional travel time.

Brooklyn got hit really hard........

The only FP routes running is the B54, Q55, & Q58. I needed the B26 & B60 and none of them were running (I was 2 hours late for work) but for some odd reason, the M15 SBS was running perfectly fine

What kind of f****d up mess is that :mad:

The only FP routes running is the B54, Q55, & Q58. I needed the B26 & B60 and none of them were running (I was 2 hours late for work) but for some odd reason, the M15 SBS was running perfectly fine

What kind of f****d up mess is that :mad:

When I left my block still hadn't been plowed although we all cleaned our sidewalks, so car service was out of the question. I walked to the S53 which came pretty quickly since Broadway was in good shape and took that to the

X1. I didn't realize that after 17:30 or so, the X1s only come once an hour via Manhattan...:)

Anyway, it finally came about 20 minutes late, which was more like an hour for me since I got to the stop shortly after 18:00... We got to the city quickly though and going back was a real breeze, so I think that tomorrow things should be almost back to normal, especially with the weather getting warmer.

I got home around 24:00 and the street was finally plowed. :cool:

Archived