The Animated Lcd/led And Lirr/mnr/subway Signs

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Casey Stengel, you should think about this yourself because you just wasted 3 pages of this thread and that's not how I like it. I'd like to see you how very patient you are. I'm going to try to end the discussion after I replies to the posts you wrote:

I don't need the Q28 sign! I have this one but IDK how to animate it in sig.

I didn't even do the Q28 sign, I did the Q57 Sign for you!

did you see this? I already have my sig sign, I just requested the others cause hes good at making these so why not see more? I let him take his time and not rush. I'm ok with late requests

Also, my facebook is banned, I don't have twitter or anything else exept this forums!! I keep the signs to myself.

All these people have awsome art, I love it, I wana see how they do stuff my way. They might not have enough time, I'M OKAY WITH THAT!!! I'm not aahd who was a idiot and stop posting this sh*t anyways. Your ruining this thread.

Prove that your okay with late requests because on visitor messages, you were telling me if your Q57 sign is half done or not. We've got people who are elderly in this forum even though I'm not, so be nice.

I admit that I am sometimes inpatient, but you guys don't get it! I needed only that Q57 sign for my sig! The rest are for fun. I never knew about animated LED/LCD signs until I heard of this forums. I wanted to request some to see how good some are. Would you stop accusing me? Other people have requests I KNOW!! SORRY!! I just went a little too far, ok? Please leave me in peace.

Yes, you are sometimes impatient! If you want the rest of the signs for fun, is it either I give it to you, or I deny it. Maybe with a new introduction should be fine!

You see on my "Countdown Timers" thread, I didn't finish YankeesPwnMets's and Rell's signs yet and they didn't complain that "they didn't get their signs yet"! Act like them!

Leave ME ALONE!! The reason I'm sound mad is because you people are bring rude to ME! I should have not listened to you. You should have told me nicely and told me what I have done wrong and not start a war like this,

WAR ENDS.

People are telling how they feel about you or some advice for you to act more patiently.

Ignoring all my posts....

If you ignore posts, then you'll end up doing a flame war again and you'll won't stop.

YOU PEOPLE KNOW I TELL HIM TO TAKE HIS TIME RIGHT? Shut up all please. I don't want to go my mad level. I learned my lesson and ok, ok I've already told him to take all the time he needs. I was just nervous he forgot about me. Its my first couple of times requesting so give me a break.

Yes, taking time is very important to the sign maker! Practice on that, or your request will be denied because you don't listen! That's called being rude, and I don't accept rude people's request!

Guys, lets all calm down and take this thread back to requests and not flame wars. :D

Make sure you've read what they wrote first before you said that! Just saying.

I don't care about sig bans. I can wait until next year.

HEY CONEYISLANDAV7, GIVE ME MY LED SIGNS IN 3 MONTHS!!!

Okay, so this means that you want your sign in 3 months so in 3 months, you'll very impatient? Sometimes I feel lazy to do signs, sometimes I'm not. That's honesty!

EVERYONE INCLUDING ME SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEIR SELVES.

Look what you've done? You've wasted 1 and a half pages of a thread created to show a persons excellent art. And we ruined it because of me requesting "too much" is that important? Is that any of our beeswax? NO. Such a stupid argument created alot of clutter in this thread.

Next thing you know this thread will be locked and innocent Coneyislandac7 will be furious at us. Lets stop this and get this thread back to requests NOW.

This is response is like using torches and pitchforks to boss around for people to stop arguing!

Why dont you?

If you don't end up sleeping, you'll end up sleepwalking, make a thud on the floor and slept.

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/204/7/7/Tactical_Facepalm_by_ShadowGod55563.jpg

You kids get to sleep!! I'm an adult!! You go to sleep its Sunday!

Yes you are an adult, but it doesn't mean you are allow to sleep anytime you want. I slept at 10:12pm on the nighttime. Yes, I put the EXACT time I slept yesterday!

Can I get a LED orange sign that says Q25 FLUSHING MAIN ST STA via KISSENA BLVD

Request Accepted!

Casey Stengel, your request will be done last because of the flame war that you started!

Now, let's all get back to topic! :mad:

I actually don't care. You can not make it if you want. Its for fun so... Btw, I was inpatient about my Q57 sign because it was for my sig. Oh, and if you will be nice enough to lend me your body for the NG sign and font, I will stop requesting and take some requests of your hands. Problem is, I requested 5/8 and they requested 5/21! and I'm not the only one who wasted. College Pt Man saved your thread which is why I thanked him!

hey i have another sign request. can i get an R142 animated interior that says:

(4) to woodlawn

(4) the next stop is

(4) burnside ave

and a R142A animated interior sign that says:

(6) to pelham bay park

(6) the next stop is

(6) parkchester

Again i thank you for all the great signs you make.:tup::cool:

Coneyislandav7 I got a good and fair idea for requests :

List your requests in order and complete them one by one in that order. Whoever requests first gets their sign before anyone else that requested later than him/her.

Good?

Hmm... if your not busy can I have a titan saying :

Q28 Flushing

Main St Station

STORM ROUTE

Note: It says "station", not "Sta"

Actually the led sign I'm requesting I've seen. Just instead of station, I saw sta

and a flipdot saying :

Q93 Flushing

Q28 REPLACEMENT

I need the flipdot first.

Make my signs whenever you feel like it! Last, next year, whenever!

I tried my best on R142/R142A signs though:

hey i have another sign request. can i get an R142 animated interior that says:

(4) to woodlawn

(4) the next stop is

(4) burnside ave

iaza17600434725300.gif

and a R142A animated interior sign that says:

(6) to pelham bay park

(6) the next stop is

(6) parkchester

iaza17600481920000.gif

That's all the request I can do for today! Sorry all! ;)

I tried my best on R142/R142A signs though:

iaza17600434725300.gif

iaza17600481920000.gif

That's all the request I can do for today! Sorry all! :D

WOW! They are so awesome and impressive. Keep up the good work!

Btw, can you rate my sig in the thread and check out my fantasy bus route?

Tip : On the interior signs, you don't have to put "to". In real life, they just put the destination for example,

(6) PELHAM BAY PARK

(6) THE NEXT STOP IS

(6) PARKCHESTER

(6) 1:17

Hey, can I use your template for the LED signs? Can you also tell me how to put the orange in the dots to make an LED sign? I wanna try to make one. Can you also tell me how to animate it?

EDIT : Oh, never mind.

EDIT AGAIN : I DON'T KNOW HOW TO ANIMATE IT AND REPEAT THE DOTS USING IAZA!

Hmm, my forums needs a new image so I was wondering if you could make me two subway station signs in one image.

If you could,

First sign : Welcome to

Second sign : NYC Transit Talk

That would be great if your not busy.

Take your time too.

Don't rush!

Hey, can I use your template for the LED signs? Can you also tell me how to put the orange in the dots to make an LED sign? I wanna try to make one. Can you also tell me how to animate it?

EDIT : Oh, never mind.

EDIT AGAIN : I DON'T KNOW HOW TO ANIMATE IT AND REPEAT THE DOTS USING IAZA!

Make dots first, and then put them into separate files so it's easier to animate the signs.

Hmm, my forums needs a new image so I was wondering if you could make me two subway station signs in one image.

If you could,

First sign : Welcome to

Second sign : NYC Transit Talk

That would be great if your not busy.

Take your time too.

Don't rush!

Okay...

Can I please request a Q3 JAMAICA÷179 ST STA^165 ST TERM...Thank You!!!

(Note: ÷ means over and ^ means next frame)

Request Accepted!

If things go as planned this summer, I'll be placing LOTS of LI Bus requests. They'll all be in the format of the Q3 sign above. I don't need them animated, 2 separate frames will be fine.

I'll start with these:

N22 HICKSVILLE÷LIRR STATION^via HILLSIDE AV÷via WESTBURY AV

N20 HICKSVILLE÷LIRR STATION^via NORTHERN BL

Archived