The Animated Lcd/led And Lirr/mnr/subway Signs

Hello! I am flooded with requests for my (11) route! I am doing signs as well with some others help so may I ask if I can have 2 R142A EXTERIOR signs?

11 125 ST

11 FLUSHING EXP

11 BAYSIDE LCL

11 9 AV LCL

11 125 ST

11 FLUSHING EXP

11 BAYSIDE EXP

11 9 AV LCL

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...so may I ask if I can have 2 R142A EXTERIOR signs?
Unfortunately, no one has an R142/A/S exterior sign at all because there aren't any pics available that can be used as references. I only have one pic that I took last year, but that alone isn't enough. I'll see if I can take some pics this Wednesday (I'm taking the (6) anyways).

There is a font out there that's similar to the R142A mosaic LCD called Commuter, I think.

Unfortunately, no one has an R142/A/S exterior sign at all because there aren't any pics available that can be used as references. I only have one pic that I took last year, but that alone isn't enough. I'll see if I can take some pics this Wednesday (I'm taking the (6) anyways).

Coney does them, I don't know if he discontinued them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everybody!

I made a promise with my best friend to pass 8th grade and Specialized High School test to get to a better high school, so my remaining requests will be delayed and NO REQUEST ACCEPTED until further notice.

If you need me about this, talk to me today. I will be in this forum for a very-limited amount of time starting tomorrow!

The following people can help me on this thread if you want to:

- IRT Bronx Express

- 4P3607

- R44 CNG

- Casey Stengel

- RTS CNG Command

Please be respectful to this thread. If I find out flame wars, I rather discontinue this thread.

Good day.

Flipdot, Horizon, Titan, Vertex, or Axion?

I'll choose it for him since he didn't respond.

I choose:

ummmmm...................... (for 10 seconds)

Flipdot! Yea, actually, no! Titans! No, Vertex! Ugh, I'm terrible at choosing! :)

^^Was playing around!

Just give him Horizon since it's easier to copy and paste, and no abbreviating very much!

• 4 weeks later...
N1c3 1!

LOL Your user name and avatar doesn't match...lol your better off with a Castleton Logo.

Thanks for your "nice one"! There's a difference between my old sign and my new one.

I don't like Castleton Depot anymore. My three favorite depots are Jackie Gleason, Ulmer Park, and Queens Village.

I like CNG and Diesel buses, but mostly diesel. I do not like Orion hybrids a little because they pull off too fast.

Designline's Hybrids are MY FAVORITE hybrids of all time, but too bad they retired! Their soundings are great with Turnbine engines and with Bosch Rexorth 120kW Traction Motors. I wish there's another hybrid-electric bus with turnbine engines, but I don't think that will happen! :P

• 3 weeks later...

Today, I've rode a R160 (N) train to Brooklyn Tech for SHSAT. When I saw the R160 Interior sign, it inspired me to do this within 3 different sizes (Orders are biggest, to smallest):

Version 1:

iaza15505854029300.png

Version 2:

iaza15505838999000.png

Version 3:

iaza15505823579200.png

For every R160 requests, you must TYPE OUT the destination signs and the versions. If version not shown, then I will choose either Version 1 or 2 for you.

All requests are accepted right now, and I needed helpers to help me find the requests I need to do! :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
Version 1,

(Q) 57 ST - 7 AV

(Q) THIS IS

(Q) 34 ST- HERALD SQ

(Q) THE NEXT STOP IS

(Q) 42 ST- TIMES SQ

(Q) 10:42 AM

Hey everybody, there will no versions of the R160 Interior Signs anymore because I found a way to make the sign to look like the R160 Destination Sign.

iaza14027788920900.gif

iaza14027726790300.gif

If I catch anyone trying to edit my work, or try to do the work just like mine without permission, I will make you stop. If I find anyone lying, they will NOT request a sign or get a sign from me ever again. I hope everyone understands me.

This R160 sign is NOT signature friendly, even if I reduce. If you want one as your signature, ask me, and I'll make a smaller one for you.

sorry for the thread bump but I always wanted onme of thise bus destimation signs in my signature but never got around to asking lol. for my request, I would like one with a Horizon (or Titan, whichever one is easier) font saying this (don't laugh lol)...;

B35 BROWNSVILLE

M GASTON BL

---------------------------------------------

B35 via LINDEN

-------------------------------------------

B35 +SELECT

BUS SERVICE+

------------------------------------------

B35 SWAG

omce again, please and thanks...keep up the good work :tup::tup::tup:

sorry for the thread bump but I always wanted onme of thise bus destimation signs in my signature but never got around to asking lol. for my request, I would like one with a Horizon (or Titan, whichever one is easier) font saying this (don't laugh lol)...;

B35 BROWNSVILLE

M GASTON BL

---------------------------------------------

B35 via LINDEN

-------------------------------------------

B35 +SELECT

BUS SERVICE+

------------------------------------------

B35 SWAG

omce again, please and thanks...keep up the good work :tup::tup::tup:

LOL, SWAG! B)

iaza14027729208600.gif

Resized for you!

• 4 weeks later...
Can I have a R160 LCD sign saying : B Brighton Express to Coney Island

Also, can I have a New Flyer C40LF sign saying (Q19) Harlem Railroad Station

Thanks in advance.

If I have time to do both, I will do them. Sorry for the late response because my computer had a virus and my windows has re-installed. I got Windows 7 to Windows XP so it's hard for me to get ready to make them.

I will cancel ALL OF MY FANTASY SIGNS and make new ones. Its name will ne Luminator Voltex and Luminator Voltliner.

Similarities between these two signs:

- Orange LED

- Used for letters and numbers to be bold or easily seen, and neat.

Differences between these two signs:

- Voltliner is bigger than Voltex

- Voltliner has more character limits than Voltex

- Voltliner can be ONLY used for front destination bus signs

I'll find out more tomorrow! :cool:

If I have time to do both, I will do them. Sorry for the late response because my computer had a virus and my windows has re-installed. I got Windows 7 to Windows XP so it's hard for me to get ready to make them.

I will cancel ALL OF MY FANTASY SIGNS and make new ones. Its name will ne Luminator Voltex and Luminator Voltliner.

Similarities between these two signs:

- Orange LED

- Used for letters and numbers to be bold or easily seen, and neat.

Differences between these two signs:

- Voltliner is bigger than Voltex

- Voltliner has more character limits than Voltex

- Voltliner can be ONLY used for front destination bus signs

I'll find out more tomorrow! :cool:

It's all right . Just take your time. ;)

INTRODUCING, new fantasy signs by mee!!

Luminator Voltex (135 dots horizantally):

iaza16303557742800.gif

Luminator Voltliner (200 dots horizantally):

iaza16303593481800.gif

No more new sign ideas. This is all I have! I ONLY ACCEPT FANTASY SIGNS FOR NOW ON. I have to get everything prepared again for me to make other signs.

Can I have one of the Voltliners for a Q44 short-turning at Parkchester?

Q44 HUGH GRANT CIRCLE

PARKCHESTER STATION

Q44 via MAIN ST

via CROSS BX EXPY

Q44 LIMITED

thanks.

Archived