The Animated Lcd/led And Lirr/mnr/subway Signs

Yeah, brother. Give the dude a break. Let's not forget, he has family and other obligations that he has to take care of first. It would be different if you was paying him, then I could MAYBE see you getting a little antsy, yet not the way you're stressing the dude. Everyone here is appreciated to all those that can make great quality of work like what he did and others do. The last thing anyone needs is someone on his ass wondering when or how long. So, how about a little respect, ok? And even today on this holiday weekend. You think he wants to be making signs? Just try to be in his shoes brother.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply
do you call me telling him not to make a sign ungrateful?

No. What we're saying is you sound demanding and at times, rushing. No one else talks to him that way. All we're saying is could you please ask a little more nicer and give him some time. Now, I saw the last post where you said take your time. That's fine. But, in a way, you sound like someone that is DEMANDING it. "I Demand this sign. I demand this. I demand that." And that rubs people the wrong way. So, could you ask a bit nicer please? That's all I'm saying.

I admit that I am sometimes inpatient, but you guys don't get it! I needed only that Q57 sign for my sig! The rest are for fun. I never knew about animated LED/LCD signs until I heard of this forums. I wanted to request some to see how good some are. Would you stop accusing me? Other people have requests I KNOW!! SORRY!! I just went a little too far, ok? Please leave me in peace.

Well you dont sound like you are. KR is right, you shouldn't get anymore sigs for the next two months. Coneyisland7av is working his ass off on your signs on his time. And what do you do? You bitch and whine at him about how its not good enough!! Its not just here, You do it on the Paper Bus thread too! Your a member just like everyone else! You're supposed to wait like everyone else!

Well you dont sound like you are. KR is right, you shouldn't get anymore sigs for the next two months. Coneyisland7av is working his ass off on your signs on his time. And what do you do? You bitch and whine at him about how its not good enough!! Its not just here, You do it on the Paper Bus thread too! Your a member just like everyone else! You're supposed to wait like everyone else!

Leave ME ALONE!! The reason I'm sound mad is because you people are bring rude to ME! I should have not listened to you. You should have told me nicely and told me what I have done wrong and not start a war like this,

WAR ENDS.

inb4 I leave.

Y'know, the easiest way to deal with people like him is this: don't make any X signs for him until all other requests are finished. His signs should be completed last only because he wants Coneyisland to do them quickly, ignoring the fact that the kid has a life.

inb4 I leave.

Y'know, the easiest way to deal with people like him is this: don't make any X signs for him until all other requests are finished. His signs should be completed last only because he wants Coneyisland to do them quickly, ignoring the fact that the kid has a life.

Ignoring all my posts....

YOU PEOPLE KNOW I TELL HIM TO TAKE HIS TIME RIGHT? Shut up all please. I don't want to go my mad level. I learned my lesson and ok, ok I've already told him to take all the time he needs. I was just nervous he forgot about me. Its my first couple of times requesting so give me a break.

YOU PEOPLE KNOW I TELL HIM TO TAKE HIS TIME RIGHT? Shut up all please. I don't want to go my mad level. I learned my lesson and ok, ok I've already told him to take all the time he needs. I was just nervous he forgot about me. Its my first couple of times requesting so give me a break.

your Mad level huh please spare us ...All your gonna do is shut your mouth and say your sorry for your bad manners .

Then your gonna get a slight sig ban ...then your gonna learn how to present yourself next time so I'd think twice tony the tiger about your MAD Level cuz you couldnt scare a mouse.

your Mad level huh please spare us ...All your gonna do is shut your mouth and say your sorry for your bad manners .

Then your gonna get a slight sig ban ...then your gonna learn how to present yourself next time so I'd think twice tony the tiger about your MAD Level cuz you couldnt scare a mouse.

I don't care about sig bans. I can wait until next year.

HEY CONEYISLANDAV7, GIVE ME MY LED SIGNS IN 3 MONTHS!!!

425.the.incredible.hulk.033108.jpg

This is what I know as a mad level....

If your stuff isn't ready after a day or so then contact him and see what's the deal. For what it's worth you should be paying him for all the work you're giving him.

On a serious note, chillax! It's not that serious!!!

EVERYONE INCLUDING ME SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEIR SELVES.

Look what you've done? You've wasted 1 and a half pages of a thread created to show a persons excellent art. And we ruined it because of me requesting "too much" is that important? Is that any of our beeswax? NO. Such a stupid argument created alot of clutter in this thread.

Next thing you know this thread will be locked and innocent Coneyislandac7 will be furious at us. Lets stop this and get this thread back to requests NOW.

EVERYONE INCLUDING ME SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEIR SELVES.

Look what you've done? You've wasted 1 and a half pages of a thread created to show a persons excellent art. And we ruined it because of me requesting "too much" is that important? Is that any of our beeswax? NO. Such a stupid argument created alot of clutter in this thread.

Next thing you know this thread will be locked and innocent Coneyislandac7 will be furious at us. Lets stop this and get this thread back to requests NOW.

It won't be locked ...it will be lmaooo at but it won't be locked ,However your life will change after tonight with your sigs and your Mad level hulk

So good night sleep tight keep your destination sign lite twice

Archived