R68A (Q) train?

Calvin

When I was at Sheepshead Bay Station, i saw a R68A coming and its a diamond Q symbol. I thought its just a (:) but its acually a (Q). only 1 set was running tday it was 5172-5170 with 5160-5158. I was shocked. Is it because of the R160 stock thats out of opwer or not in use.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When I was at Sheepshead Bay Station, i saw a R68A coming and its a diamond Q symbol. I thought its just a (:) but its acually a (Q). only 1 set was running tday it was 5172-5170 with 5160-5158. I was shocked. Is it because of the R160 stock thats out of opwer or not in use.

I rode it! So nice to see 68A's back on my (Q)! :cool:

With the subway being a mess, their using what they have. Just be happy a train showed up at all. The Brighton line was really messed up by the snow, including a rail that broke under a stalled train and a 3rd rail fire.

u caught me on there calvin! Front signs w/ <Q> and side with (Q). I had a nice treat when the R68A <Q> went via Astoria Express!

Im going to post my videos soon (since I have alot of videos, I will put the links for most of them).

u caught me on there calvin! Front signs w/ <Q> and side with (Q). I had a nice treat when the R68A <Q> went via Astoria Express!

Im going to post my videos soon (since I have alot of videos, I will put the links for most of them).

its a surprise to see a R68A and u there :)

its like before cuts even started 1/2 R160s/68/As

and also in news i got 2 other lucky catches,

1.R142 (4)- 1211-1215 coupled with (ex 239 St 2 train set) 6511-6515

2. R160 (R) R160A 9592-9588 coupled with R160B 9902-9898

B)

I also saw an R32 (C) going to lefferts blvd, thats what all the signs said and the announcements said as well. I caught an R32 (C) & Jay Street And some idiot changed all the signs to (A) Inwood 207 St - Lefferts Blvd, Qns. It was a (C), the Flipdots said (C) but I dont know if it was 8 or 10 cars. It looked more like an R32 (A) to me, but who knows.

OH, & The R68A <Q> Was right behind 2 R68A (N)'s.

Archived