(N) To Forest Hills

Sea Beach

Next time stop trying to be a smart ass... -___-, no one really cares what the N to forest hills looks like.

How about next time you stop being a wise ass and keep remarks to yourself -_____- And yea, no one cared, thats why they enjoyed the pics right? -____-

Next time stop trying to be a smart ass... -___-, no one really cares what the N to forest hills looks like.

Ooops win troll is fail troll once more ;)

I actually never saw an (N) to Forest Hills, and I was happy to see that, especially the Broadway Exp part, the way it should be

the last time i took an (N) train via Queens Blvd was back in 2004. i took it from 34 St-Herald Sq to Forest Hills-71/Continental Avs. i remember it was an R68A too, lol.

i also remember when i took the (Q) train from Coney Island-Stillwell Av to Forest Hills-71/Continental Avs, running via Queens Blvd Local back in 2001. That was also an R68A, lol. it was during the 9/11 emergency plan:

(J) operated between Jamaica Center and Bay Ridge-95 St (via Nassau St/4 Av Local) replacing the (R) in Brooklyn. Late Night trains operated between 36 St and 95 St (Late Night Shuttle), and between Chambers St and Jamaica Center.

(Mx) operated between Middle Village-Metropolitan Av and Coney Island at all times (via Nassau St/4 Av/Sea Beach Local), replacing the (N) in Brooklyn.

(Q) operated between Forest Hills-71/Continental Avs and Coney Island (via Queens Blvd/Broadway Local/Bridge/Brighton Local) replacing the (R) in Queens. Late Night trains operated between 57 St/7 Av and Coney Island.

<Q> operated between 57 St/7 Av and Brighton Beach (via Bridge/Broadway Express) (weekday service only).

(W) operated between Ditmars Blvd-Astoria and Coney Island (via Broadway Local/Bridge/4 Av-West End Express) replacing the (N) in Queens. Late Night trains ran in 2 sections: 1) Coney Island and 36 St, Brooklyn (Late Night Shuttle), 2) 34 St-Herald Sq and Ditmars Blvd-Astoria, while Downtown trains skipped 49 St.

(No Service via Whitehall St)

(E) operated between Jamaica Center and Euclid Av (via Queens Blvd Exp/8 Av/Fulton St Local) replacing the (C) in Brooklyn.

(1) operated between 242 St-Van Cortlandt Park and New Lots Ave (via Broadway/7 Av/Eastern Pkwy Local) replacing the (3) in Brooklyn. Late Night trains ran between 242 St-Van Cortlandt Park and Chambers St.

(3) operated between 148 St and 14 St (via 7 Av Express)

(C)(N)(R)(Z)(9) was suspended entirely

Then when things somewhat got back to normal, the (S6) 6 Av Shuttle via 6th Ave Local operated between Broadway-Lafayette St and 21 St-Queensbridge, which later became the (V) (now the (M)), (9) was still suspended while (1) trains continued to replace the (3) in Brooklyn until later 2002.

i cant believe i remembered all of that. Lol.

The (N) was at 59th St and there was an issue at Q.B.P, where would you like for the (N) to go? They had no choice but to send it to Forest Hills, if they left it sitting at 59 it would back up the (R)..........if you think it's B.S, keep your comments to yourself

If there was an issue at QBP, they would terminate the train at 57th Street. RCC would not be sending them to the hills unless everyone there is extremely drunk or "high".

If there was an issue at QBP, they would terminate the train at 57th Street. RCC would not be sending them to the hills unless everyone there is extremely drunk or "high".

that is true, but they cant back up the train unless theyre told to. if the train had already left 59 St-Lex Av and is already in the tunnel, if a problem occurs where the (N)(Q) comes out of the 59 St tunnel (example: Switch Problem or maybe a broken rail or power outage) they would have to send it down the (R) line to either Queens Plaza (i highly doubt), or Forest Hills-71 Av and terminate. From there, they would either send it back light (Not In Service) to 59 St-Lex Av, and then from there go into service, or operate as an (N) or (Q) making (R) local stops from Forest Hills-71 Av to 59 St-Lex Av, then resume normal service at 59 St-Lex Ave. They wont send all the (N)(Q) trains down there, just the ones that already left 59 St-Lex Ave. If there are trains approaching the 57 St-7 Av station, they would probably terminate the (N)(Q) at 57 St-7 Ave, and send a few (R) trains down via the (F) line (via 63 St) between 57 St-7 Av and 36 St, Queens to avoid congestion in the 59 St tunnel. idk, i could be wrong.

that is true, but if the train had already left 59 St-Lex Av and is already in the tunnel, once theres a problem where the (N)(Q) comes outta the 59 St tunnel (example: Switch Problem or maybe a broken rail or power outage) they would have to send it down the (R) line to either Queens Plaza (i highly doubt), or Forest Hills. they wont send all the trains down there, just the ones that already left 59 St. idk, i could be wrong.

Oh shit. I didn't realize that it is 59-Lex. I thought it was 59 in Brooklyn all along.

I kinda figured this was fake.

Yes, I got the video. Bea Seach Is in the video as well.

-(N)

YT bug cleared, video info in place -.-

I got the video. Bea Seach Is in the video as well.

-

the video. Bea Seach Is in the

-

the video. Bea Seach Is in the

-

Bea Seach

-

Aunt Bea? :P:P

No offense but its one thing to post pics but its another when you go lying about the actual thing.

Yep he is spot on. You keep saying you catch it "in service" but just say that you were code breaking :P

It aint the end of the world, in service or not, it still says Forest Hills, so it looked like it was in service, it really dont make a big difference, theres other things to be worrying about....

Archived