(N) To Forest Hills

Sea Beach

Bea Seach Was supposed to be Sea Beach. I woke up at 3 in the morning to do some chores and I was tired.

Everybody makes mistakes so dont go crazy over one little typo. Dont tell me you guys have never made a typo before come on.

Right Vinny? :tup::cool:

Bea Seach Was supposed to be Sea Beach. I woke up at 3 in the morning to do some chores and I was tired.

Everybody makes mistakes so dont go crazy over one little typo. Dont tell me you guys have never made a typo before come on.

Right Vinny? :tup::cool:

My two words: Spell Check.

It aint the end of the world, in service or not, it still says Forest Hills, so it looked like it was in service, it really dont make a big difference, theres other things to be worrying about....

But you do realize that you lied to at least one/two people here, which by it didn't really went to Queens:

Did the (N) really go to 71-Continental Avenues/Forest Hills?

Yup...

Thanks Guys!

No announcements, it was programed as local, it was going exp so they were shut off.

Dude, if you want to gain respect, why lie in peoples back. You just said "It Looked Like it was in service". Plus titled it going to 71st. Why would a C/R or T/O program it to an (N) for. Aye =_= No changes at all as usual, AYE!.

Typo or not this is fake, if the (N) were to come to Forest Hills, at least take a photo of the (N) on the Queens Blvd. Line, I don't need to see such a bs codebreaking, in fact I have a photo of a R-68 (N) to Forest Hills - 71st Ave. during a G.O. (taken in Forest Hills-71st Ave.), I'll dig out the photo and show you!

But you do realize that you lied to at least one/two people here, which by it didn't really went to Queens:

Dude, if you want to gain respect, why lie in peoples back. You just said "It Looked Like it was in service". Plus titled it going to 71st. Why would a C/R or T/O program it to an (N) for. Aye =_= No changes at all as usual, AYE!.

Ohhh im so sorrrryyyyyyyyyyyy, i'll kiss everyones feet

Ohhh im so sorrrryyyyyyyyyyyy, i'll kiss everyones feet

bad image in my head thats just wrong rofl...

But really cmon people whats the chance of finding an (N) signage to Forest Hills in service (but really going to Astoria Via West End)? Not all T/O's out there are nice...

But really cmon people whats the chance of finding an (N) signage to Forest Hills in service (but really going to Astoria Via West End)? Not all T/O's out there are nice...

Like really?! Did you pay attention to his R160 (:P train photo. Same Reflection IT WAS NOT IN SERVICE it was a "code break" got to look at it closer and you will see he is lieing about it being in service.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Like really?! Did you pay attention to his R160 (:P train photo. Same Reflection IT WAS NOT IN SERVICE it was a "code break" got to look at it closer and you will see he is lieing about it being in service.

We went through this already, I already said that it wasnt in service now. You really dunno how to end anything, o wait, thats because you people love drama, this is giving it all to you :tdown:

So we're all bitching about a photo of an R160 (N) to Forest Hills...:tdown:

There all a lost cause......:tdown:

LOLOLOLOLOL

We went through this already, I already said that it wasnt in service now. You really dunno how to end anything, o wait, thats because you people love drama, this is giving it all to you :tdown:

There all a lost cause......:tdown:

So How come before you said it was in service... Stop trying to cover up your tracks!!

Okay, need to make it clear, the R160 (B) @ Coney Island & R160 (N) To Forest Hills @ C.I. - both trains were in service. I was with him both times and witnessed the whole thing (I was the one to ask for the (B) sign).

(N) to 71 Av

Yes, I got the video. Sea Beach Is in the video as well.

-(N)

YT bug cleared, video info in place -.-:cool:

Hmm that youtube video by 4P really kills anything of it being real. So what is this useless drama about!

Typo or not this is fake, if the (N) were to come to Forest Hills, at least take a photo of the (N) on the Queens Blvd. Line, I don't need to see such a bs codebreaking, in fact I have a photo of a R-68 (N) to Forest Hills - 71st Ave. during a G.O. (taken in Forest Hills-71st Ave.), I'll dig out the photo and show you!

It is fake so.....

So how come after I said it wasnt in service you still bitch and whine?

But heres the real question, why lie in the first place. You could of avoided people from complaining and whining if you would of said the truth.

Ok you got the (N) R160. thats fine, but you didn't need to tell people that it was in service and then at the end say it may have not been in service or not. You could of just said "R160 (N) programming" or something.. Not say in service.

If you want drama off the head, you also need to put your part in it Vinny. We can't all put our part in it till you do it as well, which i haven't even seen at all, not just this~

uugh please dont call me 4P thats not my nickname. Just wanted to make that clear. Now: I dont get it what is this "trying to make it real" with the R160 (N) to 71 Av? Its real already...

Gordon your a lier too, on your video description it says "some codebreaking on an R160B-1 Seimens (N) # 9048"

Archived