New to the forum!

CanaKnight

I currently work for the DMV and I just took the 8006 test this past weekend.

Hopefully I'll be working for the MTA in the near future!!

When you get called for your test (LAB and Medical), you will now know how it feels to be standing/sitting for a long period of time, while the lazy people behind the desk, take all day to call you for something simple.

Welcome, and Good Luck. Depending on what you do for the DMV, you're already dealing with the public.

When you get called for your test (LAB and Medical), you will now know how it feels to be standing/sitting for a long period of time, while the lazy people behind the desk, take all day to call you for something simple.

Welcome, and Good Luck. Depending on what you do for the DMV, you're already dealing with the public.

Well we're not lazy.... some are, but most aren't

Its usually people who don't read out the forms to know what is required and then they get upset and blame the MVR(Motor Vehicle Rep) and then they drag out the conversation. Usually if all goes well I'm done with a car registration in less than 5mins. It is usually the elderly and non english speaking folks that hold up the line.

I work in the Yonkers and everyone know we're pretty fast compared to the other DMVs

Archived