My New NYC Subway Fantasy Map 2011 Edition

Luis1985

idk if i was supposed to put this map in my old thread, or create a new one. but anywho, here is the January 2011 Fantasy Subway Weekday Map i created. Changes are on the C, E, J, K, L, M, U, 7, 8, 9.

C is extended between 168 St and Riverdale-263 St to replace the K. Late Nights, it replaces the E in Staten Island.

E is extended between South Ferry and Tottenville, SI to replace the K. Late Night service remains unchanged.

J is extended between South Ferry and Kings Hwy Weekdays only.

K has a new route and new color and now operates between Ozone Park and City College-137 St, all times.

L now operates between Canarsie and Riverbank State Park at all times.

M now runs between South Ferry and Bay Parkway all day weekdays.

U has a new route and new color and now operates between Kings Plaza and Jacob Javits Center via 34 St/Utica Av Local, at all times.

7 is extended between Flushing, Queens and Pelham Bay Park, Bronx at all times. Weekdays, trains run express in Queens peak directional only.

8 has a new route and new color and now operates between Eastchester-Dyre Av and South Ferry at all times.

9 now has a new route and new color. it operates betwen Van Cortlandt Park and South Ferry, at all times.

The old K, U, 0, 8 and 9 service is discontinued.

*Sorry guys, i posted the wrong map. Here's the actual fantasy map, lol:

Map_With_Extensions_Regular_Map_4-22-10.jpg

This is great! Entertainment districts and businesses are built around subway stations and lines, not the other way around. But having "too much" subway for this point in time means growth in that area in the future, and that means a boosted economy in the future.

Ever see the photos of the 7 line being built? Looks like they were building a subway line to endless farmland.

All I see is lines going everywhere...its like someone took a crayon and went to town. Half the lines go through 4 boroughs...most of these extensions are unecessary

Staten Island needs less services.

Now that's a first lol

Archived