R68 On The (F)

Sea Beach

Best posts in this page so far.

Stop lying to yourself and everyone else here.

(damn clicked the thanks button instead of the quote button).

I have one comment to that: This is not true AT ALL and

::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus Christ, idk why cant people just leave the operators alone with sign changing, idc on what anyone does, but give it a break.. Even changing for yourself.. This is for everyone.. All these sign changes is totally foaming around for no reason.. Even employees who play with signs to please others can get in trouble.. Give it a break peeps! If not then you need to consult a therapist about this!

Jesus Christ, idk why cant people just leave the operators alone with sign changing, idc on what anyone does, but give it a break.. This is for everyone.. All these sign changes is tottally foaming around for no reason.. Even employees who play with signs to please others can get in trouble.. Give it a break peeps!

Have to agree with ya. And the foaming like for an example. The R160 (N) To Forrest Hills and the R68 (F) Train need to stop and move on. And like Mark says the foaming around over these stuff is not worth to foam. This is not like you won the lotto cause that's what it seems like to me from the foaming.

need to explain: The key i have needs to be repaired. I lost the end part to it. I cant change signs anymore.

But I will still try to find nice T/O's to change the R160/R142 signs for me so I can catch shots. last Saturday I caught a T/O that I asked if he would change the signs. He then asked "you want to take pics"? I said yeah, he put a (B) right up.

further again Im not changing any signs no more. I don't have the key. So please, stop over this nonsense.

and please, hell no do I want to see anything like the R68A <Q> thread ever again. So lets try to keep it straight guys- Im NOT going to mess around with the signs anymore.

That alone says enough...

(damn clicked the thanks button instead of the quote button).

I have one comment to that: This is not true AT ALL and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_O9ws9nAUw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAzBbKxB4k0

????????????????????????

Sounds like epic failure foamer foaming to me

werferferfer.png

B):P

did you bother reading the last post noob?

================

EFFYOU PPL!!!!

I find it odd that all of you are putting me down and not getting in trouble for this. EFF YOU!!!:eek::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown:

================

EFFYOU PPL!!!!

I find it odd that all of you are putting me down and not getting in trouble for this. EFF YOU!!!:eek::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown:

How about this.. You requested this post to get locked since its going out of hand and you bash someone else?! OH THE IRONY!

And do you know what N00b means?!

================

EFFYOU PPL!!!!

Dimwit, I did. It's still ironic. (Oh, and btw, that was a joke. You failed.)

You say F*** us but I'll bet you'll still post here.

Here's a suggestion

You got to ignore and move on sometimes when BS Comes to you like this one came to us. If you feel someone is starting trouble with you and says ridiculous just ignore them and move on. Certain arguments aren't worth it at all and don't stress yourself out.

But then again if someone is bullying you and you gotten to that point then say stuff for self defense.

Thats all I have to say right now:eek:

WTF Ozzy? how dare you! F*** You! How dare you do that! Im so outrageous:mad::mad::mad:

REMOVE THAT NOW! REMOVE THAT! GTF away!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Archived