R68 On The (F)

Sea Beach

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WTF Ozzy? how dare you! F*** You! How dare you do that! Im so outrageous:mad::mad::mad:

REMOVE THAT NOW! REMOVE THAT! GTF away!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Why should i! You quoted them and ALSO FKING SPAMMED MY OWN CHANNEL KID. GET A LIFE!

BTW keep it up im getting a GIFT from YOUTUBE for your junk!

^^ You having a meltdown???

l_398e22c44cba45579f47aa8ed5cec3c8.gif

Because of these people, I now had to delete two of my youtube accounts, and block 5 more people. If only I can find a way to report all these people who wont quit cyberbullying me!:cry::cry::mad::cry:

Because of these people, I now had to delete two of my youtube accounts, and block 5 more people. If only I can find a way to report all these people who wont quit cyberbullying me!:cry::cry::mad::cry:

Damn man, and I thought you were grown up... Be a MAN and face your problems don't cry B)

Why do you have so many youtube accounts in the first place? One isn't enough?

Why do you have so many youtube accounts in the first place? One isn't enough?

He has a bunch because he wants to spam others. He spammed me already over an issue of my Youtube videos containing ads. He needs to be banned from Youtube!

thats it! Thats ******* it! Can a mod change my name im deleting all my accounts from youtube and starting again. I cant ******* stand it! Please! Get a mod to change my name and closed this thread!

From the looks of it you're gonna get more than a name change but probably a ban.

Knock it off already, no one's gonna show any sympathy for you. Just step away from the keyboard and call it a night. It's not even certain if school's closed tomorrow so go to bed.

Archived