Congratulations to Andrew!

Blatherskite

At midnight tonight, the date goes all 1's (1/11/11) and Andrew gets the dreaded p removed from his name and becomes a full time, non probationary Train Operator. It was a long hard wait for you, but you earned it. No one can take it away from you, and I am very happy for you. Good luck to you the rest of the way man!

Thanks Phrasiercrane for the well wishes and thanks to everyone else for the wellwishes as well.

I am glad to pass probation.While I still have a lot to learn I am glad to have gotten this far.My biggest accomplishment has been the fact that I was able to keep the R-68As IN THE STATION and not have any station overruns.I like the 68As now.They keep you alert and make you earn that money.

I THANK GOD that nobody jumped in front of my train.Hopefully that will continue throughout my career.

I am glad to have made new friends on the Midnight shift.I like that tour and will stay with it.Raouel...I am glad I met you.You are a top notch guy and we will be friends for a long time.

Nothing builds character like working a Midnight A job from 207th street to Far Rock WITH TRACK GANGS throughout.

I Want to THANK all of the Midnight TSS's who rode with me and evaluated me.They are a fantastic group who are not out to hurt anyone.I cant speak for the other tours but the midnights have the best TSS's in the system.They are a dedicated bunch who know ow to talk to you without belittling you.

This is the Biggest accomplishment in my lifetime.To finally get to this point is something to cherish and celebrate.This is MY World Series/Super Bowl/Stanley Cup/NBA Championship/Grand Slam Victory/Daytona 500............you all get what I am trying to say.

And last but not least,I want to Thank my classmates from Schoolcar.They are all top notch individuals and I am honored to have gone through this experience with them.One of them is like a brother to me.Its rare when you meet people you really like and enjoy being around....and thats the way our class is.

Charles,my brother Tony,Byrd,Jamella,Adrian and Derrick............We have a bond that is always going to be there.No class was as close as we were.

Thank to our Schoolcar TSS's JB and CS.You guys taught us to operate with confidence and authority.

YOU people who have yet to be called.......THIS is what awaits you.I look foward to seeing you down here.

Congratulations Andrew. But, you can have that mid-night tour. I've done all three, and that is the worst for me. It does work for some, a killer for others. Be safe, stay alert, and since I might be moving to Brooklyn, I will join yall in the B-Div, when I get the chance.........

Hey is the one year probation start after school car or the one year after the date you become a t/o just like c/r

Probation starts the first day you report to your new position (in your case xtra, if you do end up in the January 24th calss for T/O, that is your probation starting day, and on January 23rd 2012 I will create the same congratulations thread to you I did for Andrew as well. :cool:) whether you are open competitive or promotional. If you are a B division T/O you get a bit of a break. 12 months probation, but school car is 6 months, so you get 6 months of learning to go with your probation, instead of being in customer service for 7 months (A Division T/O school car is 4 and a half months I think, but not sure.) while on probation. Also keep in mind xtra that if you decide while you are T/O and you no longer want to be one, you have to request to go back to Conductor before your 12 months of probation are done, or else you are stuck in that position unless you promote again, or get demoted.

Probation starts the first day you report to your new position (in your case xtra, if you do end up in the January 24th calss for T/O, that is your probation starting day, and on January 23rd 2012 I will create the same congratulations thread to you I did for Andrew as well. :cool:) whether you are open competitive or promotional. If you are a B division T/O you get a bit of a break. 12 months probation, but school car is 6 months, so you get 6 months of learning to go with your probation, instead of being in customer service for 7 months (A Division T/O school car is 4 and a half months I think, but not sure.) while on probation. Also keep in mind xtra that if you decide while you are T/O and you no longer want to be one, you have to request to go back to Conductor before your 12 months of probation are done, or else you are stuck in that position unless you promote again, or get demoted.

A divison is 3 months.B division is just short of 6 months (119 working days)

My first day out of schoolcar was on JULY 1st.

Nothing builds character like working a Midnight A job from 207th street to Far Rock WITH TRACK GANGS throughout.

Now where have i heard those words before?

Congrats and remember this important thing..

We are ALL on probation until we retire!

Thanks guys I thought it was that way some t/o try to tell me it was after you get out of school car. I was like why is it different for c/rs it supposed to be your induction date. C/rs have the longest road probation its like 10 months for a div c/r I'm not sure for b div i thought it was 8 weeks while a div is 6 weeks.

Thanks guys I thought it was that way some t/o try to tell me it was after you get out of school car. I was like why is it different for c/rs it supposed to be your induction date. C/rs have the longest road probation its like 10 months for a div c/r I'm not sure for b div i thought it was 8 weeks while a div is 6 weeks.

Never take someone's advice unless they have proven to you to be right, or have shown you that they know something, that includes anything I say as well. And after that, see if you can verify if what was said is true before you accept it as fact. If you notice, when I am not sure about something I say I'm not 100% on it, like not being sure about A Div school car's length, and the other day when I told you don't quote me on when you should have been called for the January 24th class since I was not sure about it. Some people like to talk out of their asses so they look like they know something, when in reality they know nothing. Andrew is one of the guys that I've seen be 100% accurate on what he says, so you can definitely pretty much trust anything he tells you about the rules, and obviously Alex L. since he is a school car instructor. If Alex L. doesn't know, then no one here knows.

As for school car, B division school car is always longer because you have to learn many more trains than the A division, then you also have to road post to qualify on more lines in the B as well.

Speaking of fools (and others that are the bottom of the barrel :P) I am surprised that the 3 stooges haven't come on here to destroy this thread like they did the other one and claim I should be banned while saying I have multiple personalities, (when they are the ones with obvious problems) and to fill their posts with mispellings and grammatical errors. Let's see. According to the 3 stooges, I am cdi919, someone named naughtychick, and king of mojo or whatever the names are. I guess, the next user they will accuse me of being is Andrew since I haven't said anything negative about him. :P:P:p:p:p:p:p

Congratulations Andrew. But, you can have that mid-night tour. I've done all three, and that is the worst for me. It does work for some, a killer for others. Be safe, stay alert, and since I might be moving to Brooklyn, I will join yall in the B-Div, when I get the chance.........

Don't come over here....Keep yo azz over there on that fake railroad!:P You got something to tell me bwoy??I'm waiting...............lol:cool:

Now where have i heard those words before?

Congrats and remember this important thing..

We are ALL on probation until we retire!

I though after 1 year of probation, it was parole for the next 24 years..........

Don't come over here....Keep yo azz over there on that fake railroad!:P You got something to tell me bwoy??I'm waiting...............lol:cool:

I am moving to Brooklyn, and will request you to show me the B-Div lines, when I can get over there. It will be fun, to be shown a new divison, by someone I bumped.....:o:P:p...........

I though after 1 year of probation, it was parole for the next 24 years..........

I am moving to Brooklyn, and will request you to show me the B-Div lines, when I can get over there. It will be fun, to be shown a new divison, by someone I bumped.....:P:P:p...........

LMAO!!! Oh really?? Sure, I'll be glad to show u the B-Division lines...Just make sure to give me a call to schedule it because I'm very BUSY on the WEEKENDS watching sportscenter and Yo Gabba-Gabba with the kids while u figure out how to read the G.O.s...:o I got the PM's on lockdown....:(

LMAO!!! Oh really?? Sure, I'll be glad to show u the B-Division lines...Just make sure to give me a call to schedule it because I'm very BUSY on the WEEKENDS watching sportscenter and Yo Gabba-Gabba with the kids while u figure out how to read the G.O.s...:) I got the PM's on lockdown....B)

I got Sun/Mon since January last year, and still got it. Now I will see what happens Friday this week, since this is the second week of my vacation. Feels good to not be there for two weeks..............

I got Sun/Mon since January last year, and still got it. Now I will see what happens Friday this week, since this is the second week of my vacation. Feels good to not be there for two weeks..............
Sun/Mon is good!I had Sun/Sat for a minute too...It goes by pretty quick but I aint complaining,just enjoying it while it lasts.I just came off of vacation the first week of the New Year and hooked up some AVA's-came out to 11 days total...First day back,got screwed with the R line...:)

Sun/Mon is good!I had Sun/Sat for a minute too...It goes by pretty quick but I aint complaining,just enjoying it while it lasts.I just came off of vacation the first week of the New Year and hooked up some AVA's-came out to 11 days total...First day back,got screwed with the R line...:o

I hear the (F) is a rookie line, is the ®ookie one of those too? B-Div persons are coming over here, especially to the money making (1) line. They love the few lineups they need to know also. I spoke to a few, some of which live in Brooklyn, but pick A-Div Extra List.........

I hear the (F) is a rookie line, is the ®ookie one of those too? B-Div persons are coming over here, especially to the money making (1) line. They love the few lineups they need to know also. I spoke to a few, some of which live in Brooklyn, but pick A-Div Extra List.........

You have a very good chance of getting 3 days on the (F) out of Stillwell (all for 8 hours) and weekends on (G) OPTO.

Archived