Congratulations to Andrew!

Blatherskite

Good Luck to you.If you pick the midnight shift I may get to ork with you.

One thing though. I did do midnight as a c/r but I am afraid of it as a t/o bc I know of how many times I fell asleep BTW stops. I keep thinking if I pick mids I'm going to hit a signal. I don't fall asleep as much as I use to. The past month was good but that was probably just getting use to the b division. I flagged last pick and had nodded off on a bucket next to a trip once or twice lol. How do you cope with mids as a t/o?

I hear the (F) is a rookie line, is the ®ookie one of those too? B-Div persons are coming over here, especially to the money making (1) line. They love the few lineups they need to know also. I spoke to a few, some of which live in Brooklyn, but pick A-Div Extra List.........
The (F) and (R) line SUCKS!!!If I had to choose I'll roll with the (F) ONLY on an EARLY pm shift because yur express in Queens both ways and get it out the way before those D@mn track gangs hit the road!!!You wanna be off that line by atleast 2300 hrs or a lil after...It's a work-horse but if u got a good C/R u guys can knock it out plus the 160's can make it a lil better....Now the (R) is PURE punishment!!LOCAL all the way in Queens,Manhattan,Brooklyn u got all these timers,twists and turns etc.and at Nite a lot of work trains can plug you up in Bklyn soooo you wanna be off the road by atleast 2200 hrs.If u don't have any seniority,u aint getting NO EARLY PM jobs on those lines.If u can pick outta Brooklyn,I'd stay in the A division...

Archived