Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Blatherskite

Congratulations to Andrew!

Contracts to Andrew. Next year on the 24th I hope to xbe off probation myself as I start my training on Monday.

Good Luck to you.If you pick the midnight shift I may get to ork with you.

You have a very good chance of getting 3 days on the (F) out of Stillwell (all for 8 hours) and weekends on (G) OPTO.

I just threw up........

Contracts to Andrew. Next year on the 24th I hope to xbe off probation myself as I start my training on Monday.

So your one of those in the T/O class this month. Good luck, and congrats for moving to the front of the train...........

Good Luck to you.If you pick the midnight shift I may get to ork with you.

One thing though. I did do midnight as a c/r but I am afraid of it as a t/o bc I know of how many times I fell asleep BTW stops. I keep thinking if I pick mids I'm going to hit a signal. I don't fall asleep as much as I use to. The past month was good but that was probably just getting use to the b division. I flagged last pick and had nodded off on a bucket next to a trip once or twice lol. How do you cope with mids as a t/o?

I hear the (F) is a rookie line, is the ®ookie one of those too? B-Div persons are coming over here, especially to the money making (1) line. They love the few lineups they need to know also. I spoke to a few, some of which live in Brooklyn, but pick A-Div Extra List.........
The (F) and (R) line SUCKS!!!If I had to choose I'll roll with the (F) ONLY on an EARLY pm shift because yur express in Queens both ways and get it out the way before those D@mn track gangs hit the road!!!You wanna be off that line by atleast 2300 hrs or a lil after...It's a work-horse but if u got a good C/R u guys can knock it out plus the 160's can make it a lil better....Now the (R) is PURE punishment!!LOCAL all the way in Queens,Manhattan,Brooklyn u got all these timers,twists and turns etc.and at Nite a lot of work trains can plug you up in Bklyn soooo you wanna be off the road by atleast 2200 hrs.If u don't have any seniority,u aint getting NO EARLY PM jobs on those lines.If u can pick outta Brooklyn,I'd stay in the A division...