Some bus depot pics from today

trainfan22

Nice photos. One question here, why do they have a few hybrids still in the lot, shouldn't they be used if they are there? Thanks for sharing.

Thanks as for your question i think they used those hybrids they was running all over the place inside the depot LOL.

Nice shots. Where did you take the shots from at Casey? The others are at 126 right?

Thanks i took shots at casey from the ramp across the street from shea studium. From the ramp you can over the whole depot and the others are at 126th st depot.

Thanks i took shots at casey from the ramp across the street from shea studium. From the ramp you can over the whole depot and the others are at 126th st depot.

I fell asleep in the back of a bus 8 years ago and had to catch the (7) home. Before i got on on at shea, the walk to the platform i was like "woah there are a lot of subway trains here!!!" 1.5 months later i went to las vegas where they were fascinated by this story as none of the people in the family i stayed with (was dating the daughter at the time) had ever been to nyc. I just remember that, and the utter lack of anyone awake outside manhattan.

- Andy

Archived