PICS- KR Presents NEW FLYER 0058(CodeBreaker Exclusive)

KNIGHTRIDER3:16

then how come former RTS's from MTANYC Bus have the signage Q72 & Q38 and all the other MTA bus routes? did they install a new programming? :confused:

When a bus goes across to (MTA) Bus or to (MTA) New York City Bus, the bus gets reflashed with the codes from that specific agency. It doesn't happen right away so that's why you may see pictures of a recent transfer with the previous agency's codes.

When a bus goes across to (MTA) Bus or to (MTA) New York City Bus, the bus gets reflashed with the codes from that specific agency. It doesn't happen right away so that's why you may see pictures of a recent transfer with the previous agency's codes.

(T)hanks (F)or (E)xplaining (thanks button is missing)!:o

Ok, hold up, wait a minute..... I'm a little behind on posts because I just came back off my vacation. So you wait until I leave, and then you post this on my b-day huh??? Yeah, we need to have a nice long talk!!

Anywayz, I can always jack you up later. Till then, You know what it is!!! Yeah, you brought the goods as always! Bravo!:cool:

Get ready for the LFS'!:tup:

Ok, hold up, wait a minute..... I'm a little behind on posts because I just came back off my vacation. So you wait until I leave, and then you post this on my b-day huh??? Yeah, we need to have a nice long talk!!

Anywayz, I can always jack you up later. Till then, You know what it is!!! Yeah, you brought the goods as always! Bravo!:cool:

Get ready for the LFS'!:tup:

Thank you and Happy belated bday

Archived