Caught an R40S (N)

Harry

Plenty of slants still on the B. If theres only 1 left on the N, and a couple of em on the W, then the B def has the majority of the systems R40'S... I dun even see R68'S/A'S on the B anymore... I take the B everyday ( well M-F lol )

I thought the (W) has the majority of the R40 slants. All I see is slants on the (W). I see the R68s on the (B) all the time. Today I spotted a (N) R40M pulling into 36th street station.

Hey Harry

The W train is currently using only 9 train sets ( according to my knowledge), the B on the other hand has at least i would say 23 - 25 sets. The B is 97%

R40 Slant, and the other 3 % is R40M/R42's.. No R68/R68A'S on the B in the past 2 months at least. I ride the B everyday, nothing lol... and i have no clue where those mysterious R32 B train sets went to.. i heard they went to Pitkin yard.

o well..

now the biggest thing is this R42 A train.......................

No R68/R68A'S on the B in the past 2 months at least. I ride the B everyday, nothing

My fault I meant (D) I'm still used to the (B) being on the West End line. That used to be my home line throughout the eighties and early nineties. But, thanks for explaining the other stuff.

Hey Harry

The W train is currently using only 9 train sets ( according to my knowledge), the B on the other hand has at least i would say 23 - 25 sets. The B is 97%

R40 Slant, and the other 3 % is R40M/R42's.. No R68/R68A'S on the B in the past 2 months at least. I ride the B everyday, nothing lol... and i have no clue where those mysterious R32 B train sets went to.. i heard they went to Pitkin yard.

o well..

now the biggest thing is this R42 A train.......................

The last time I rode a R68A on the B was back in May when I was still going to school. Too bad those R32s dissappeared from the B...

• 4 weeks later...

Unfortunately the R160 is set to eliminate a lot, if not all, of trains such as the R32/38/40(nooooo)/etc. I really don't wanna see the old trains go, but it's inevitable I suppose... you begin to see them diminish in numbers, and then there's one (redbirds anyone) and we all take videos and pictures and make videos and put them on youtube. Too bad trains get old (but they have a good 40 years), but that's why we have the transit museum, for example.

Archived