DCAS monthly exam schedule

Xentor

Forget it!

We are NEVER getting hired, they took our exam money and knew all about the budget cuts!

I figure this worked for at least 1 forum member maybe it can work for me.

On another note what up with correction officer, school safety agent and traffic enforcement agent DCAS postings? these exams seem to be on the DCAS website on a monthly basis. Not that it's a bad thing but it makes me wonder if they arent getting enough applicants or people keep screwing up or something. Ive been seeing them at least every couple of months for about 2 years.

Forget it!

We are NEVER getting hired, they took our exam money and knew all about the budget cuts!

On another note what up with correction officer, school safety agent and traffic enforcement agent DCAS postings? these exams seem to be on the DCAS website on a monthly basis. Not that it's a bad thing but it makes me wonder if they arent getting enough applicants or people keep screwing up or something. Ive been seeing them at least every couple of months for about 2 years.

C.O. is a tough job, not alot of people can stand living in jail half their lives till retirement, School safetey agent is another job that goes through people quick.

Traffic enforcement? Well you have to be a real bottom of the barrel piece of garbage to want that job. You live everyday as a scumb@g, its a thankless job, you are a leech for the city, you are pressured to write tickets so you keep your job, if you dont meet your quota they push you to traffic direction, people sh1t on you, spit in your face, yell and curse and knock you out. So yeah that one is pretty much a revolving door job. Only the real miserable uneducated derelicts who are completely useless in all aspects of life become traffic enforcement agents. Everyone I know who owns a car hates them with a passion. Its a revolving door type job.

Traffic enforcement? Well you have to be a real bottom of the barrel piece of garbage to want that job. You live everyday as a scumb@g, its a thankless job, you are a leech for the city, you are pressured to write tickets so you keep your job, if you dont meet your quota they push you to traffic direction, people sh1t on you, spit in your face, yell and curse and knock you out. Only the real miserable uneducated derelicts who are completely useless in all aspects of life become traffic enforcement agents. Everyone I know who owns a car hates them with a passion. Its a revolving door type job.

So why aren't you doing it? You and your two racist stooge buddies in this forum seem to fit the criteria for being hired as a traffic enforcement boob. Oh wait, I know why you aren't doing it. Many of them are black. You hate black people, and anyone else remotely tanned. Only when willboob718, and his girlfriend pimplesicle girl say something about me do you get on their bandwagon and you form your 3 stooges ensemble, otherwise I'm sure you would never come together.

Forget it!

Xentor man. Be patient. the people that wasted their money on the tests are the ones with horrendous list numbers. Eventually you will get hired from one of your lists. Look at it this way. The longer the struggle to get the reward, the greater you will appreciate it. It would probably help you if you can find a filler job you like until you eventually get your call up. You start counting minutes and they will start feeling like hours.

So why aren't you doing it? You and your two racist stooge buddies in this forum seem to fit the criteria for being hired as a traffic enforcement boob. Oh wait, I know why you aren't doing it. Many of them are black. You hate black people, and anyone else remotely tanned. Only when willboob718, and his girlfriend pimlpesicle girl say something about me do you get on their bandwagon and you from your 3 stooges ensemble, otherwise I'm sure you would never come together.

Let it go dude, stop obsessing over us. You really do need mental help. Thats why you wont work for the MTA ever again :eek::cry::o

Let it go dude, stop obsessing over us. You really do need mental help. Thats why you wont work for the MTA ever again :eek::cry::o

You're pathetic and not very bright like your mentally disturbed and handicapped buddies. You still don't have a clue what is the truth or what is false. You and your two buddies don't know me whatsoever yet you believe what they say as fact droopalong. You're an idiot replaying the you will never work for the MTA again schtick. I am already there you fool. You have to be one of the dumbest and most pathetic miserable pieces of crap I have ever seen. You've thought I'm black, white, male, and female among other things you psychopath. If you want to see who needs mental help, look in the mirror. Wait don't look in the mirror. If you do look into it, you will see the trash you really are and probably commit suicide. I don't want that on my conscience even though you are a weight on society. Loser. :cry:

You remind me of the homeless guys that are schizophrenics that stand there arguing with a tree and don't understand why no one sees their point and demand you acknowledge they're right, and then start yellling at the air after the person leaves. You pathetic loser. It must suck for you having been abused as a child. You never got over it, nor dealt with it. You now hate the world because of it you miserable wretch. You're really sad. A real waste of oxygen.

You're pathetic and not very bright like your mentally disturbed and handicapped buddies. You still don't have a clue what is the truth or what is false. You and your two buddies don't know me whatsoever yet you believe what they say as fact droopalong. You're an idiot replaying the you will never work for the MTA again schtick. I am already there you fool. You have to be one of the dumbest and most pathetic miserable pieces of crap I have ever seen. You've thought I'm black, white, male, and female among other things you psychopath. If you want to see who needs mental help, look in the mirror. Wait don't look in the mirror. If you do look into it, you will see the trash you really are and probably commit suicide. I don't want that on my conscience even though you are a weight on society. Loser. :cry:

You remind me of the homeless guys that are schizophrenics that stand there arguing with a tree and don't understand why no one sees their point and demand you acknowledge they're right, and then start yellling at the air after the person leaves. You pathetic loser. It must suck for you having been abused as a child. You never got over it, nor dealt with it. You now hate the world because of it you miserable wretch. You're really sad. A real waste of oxygen.

LMAO, funny shit. It's been a long time since I tangled wit you phrasier. Still can't play nice with other members of the board. Is it really that serious that you had to go and put my name in your signature???, and result to calling people childish names, lol. I always thought you were waaaayyy tooo intelligent for that, since that's the way you try and portray yourself on these boards. It seems you have a lot of regressed anger, superiority issues. I wish you all the best in life as I don't know you or have any ill feelings towards you. But seriously man get some help.

C.O. is a tough job, not alot of people can stand living in jail half their lives till retirement, School safetey agent is another job that goes through people quick.

Traffic enforcement? Well you have to be a real bottom of the barrel piece of garbage to want that job. You live everyday as a scumb@g, its a thankless job, you are a leech for the city, you are pressured to write tickets so you keep your job, if you dont meet your quota they push you to traffic direction, people sh1t on you, spit in your face, yell and curse and knock you out. So yeah that one is pretty much a revolving door job. Only the real miserable uneducated derelicts who are completely useless in all aspects of life become traffic enforcement agents. Everyone I know who owns a car hates them with a passion. Its a revolving door type job.

Yeah both those jobs are just used like a bridge to another job, people come and go all the time. That's why theres at least 4-5 exams a year for School Safety and Traffic Enforcement. And plus the pay is shit for both jobs as well. My girlfriend just finished the last academy for school safety. She really does not want that job at all, but she's waiting on the TA to call her for the C/R or Transit Property Protection Agent jobs. And on both she did really well, I believe on the TPPA exam her list # is like 190 and C/R like 700ish . But what I really wanna know about DCAS is what's up with their price increases?? I mean $47 for the school safety exam, $54 for the corrections exam. Historically whatever the job's starting pay rate was, you'd pay 1% of the salary for the test or close to it, so if starting pay was $35,000 a year you'd pay $35 for the exam

Source:Chief

Civil-Service Test Fees Rise in 2011

The fees are scheduled to rise from $30 to $40 for jobs paying less than $30,000; from $35 to $47 for jobs paying $30,000 to $34,999, from $40 to $54 for jobs paying $35,000 to $39,999; from $45 to $61 for jobs paying $40,000 to $44,9991;, and from $50 to $68 for jobs paying 45,000 to $49,999.

Right now, the fee for jobs paying $50,000 or more is $60, but DCAS is instituting higher fees for higher-salaried jobs: $82 for jobs paying $63,000 to $69,000; $85 for jobs paying $70,000 to $74,999; $88 for jobs paying $75,000 to $79,999; $91 for jobs paying $80,000 to $89,000; $96 for jobs paying $89,001 to $99,999; and $101 for jobs paying $100,000 or more.

People who file on-line and pay the fees with a credit or debit card will receive a $5 discount.

This fee increase is the first in 14 years, and DCAS says it is necessary to pay for the rising costs of creating and administering exams.

Scary part is that Bloomberg wants to do away with having

these exams for some jobs. With his way you would have

mass corruption. Safe bet that civil service exams remain

free for the public assistance crowd.:tdown:

Can we co - exist in here? :mad:

Well check here: http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26181 and you will find out why there is a problem with these three and no one else. I started the thread in the link to give an update to the members here that are on the 2 lists. I was merely conversing with Xentor, examtaker, and ci919 saying that the MTA needs to have standards in their hiring and not scrape the bottom of the barrel. No one was talking to the 3 stooges, yet they invaded the thread with their drool filled idiotic whiney self pitying responses when no one requested said responses from them. Other than the last 2 days, and one time last month when I called out messino on being a racist saying the NAACP should be burned down, I have not addressed these three boobs since August.

I found out from another member why pimple girl hates me. She is the bottom of the barrel. She supposedly got 12 wrong on the T/O exam and will never be a train operator, while I on the other hand will be one shortly (same goes for will, he will never be one either). It's killing her. Also she was supposedly in the last conductor class of the last list, so she shouldn't have even been hired as a conductor in the first place. I guess it still stings that she has to make up ridiculous stories about knowing me and I was fired from Transit which is a load of BS (I do construction flagging with cdi919). Will is a racist and another barrel bottom, but he is so insecure and sad that he needs to lie and tell people he got a 96, and that he is on the T/O promotional from station agent which is impossible. Two things that I call out are racists, and pathological liars. He is both. As for Messino, you already know that quagmire. No need to bring it up again. Everyone already knows about his mess of a life.

Apparently if your opinion differs from theirs, in their psychotic minds you are a hateful suppressed anger time bomb (not regressed genius. If you are going to attempt to insult me, use the correct word! B)) that thinks about them all day. I don't think about nobody's like them at all.

By the way Will. Try the feeble attempt at a mind game with someone as low in intelligence as you to fall for it. No one is angry at you or your 2 stooge cohorts. Saying I'm abgry repeatedly does not make it true, just like you saying you got a 96. I'm usually laughing at the insults I hurl your pathetic way with the other members, and crack up when your racist whiney responses come back as pathetic as yours. If you are going to try to play a mind game, you must first possess a mind. You do not. If you feel I am condescending it must mean that you feel inferior in the first place. Get over it. Every hive has a drone, so enjoy being a drone.

I only finish what other's start with me, or call out bigots black white or Spanish, etc. If the 3 stooges keep the racist comments to themselves and keep their mouths (or keyboards) shut towards me, I will never address them again. They are nothing to me, but I take crap from no one. RTOman has stopped saying racist things and has not said anything negative toward me, or about me. I haven't said anything negative to him since. It's that simple.

And now look how you wanted everyone to stop the crap, yet will comes in talking more crap, yet he says I am disruptive. Sure.:cool::tup: You want everyone to coexist? Then talk to the 3 stooges. I'm not wasting my time addressing those three childish turds any further. Stupid is as stupid does, and stupid never learns.

If the 3 stooges keep the racist comments to themselves and keep their mouths (or keyboards) shut towards me, I will never address them again.

I'm holding you to this sentence. Next time there is no next time. This is getting way out of hand. You guys are supposed to be professionals. ACT LIKE IT! :mad:

Archived