NYC and Rats on a Train are like Bread And Butter..

RTOMan

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Somebody made a post a while back about Rats on a Train well heres one for you up close and Personal!

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/loose_rat_crawls_up_sleeping_subway_IwN86zJPT9l4dRGS5itSGN

FILTHY, FILTHY, FILTHY... And people wonder why folks prefer the express bus... Let's see... No bums, no rats, no annoying people playing loud music and doing stunts for money and far cleaner... Yeah, sound like good reasons to me.

Wirelessly posted via (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.259 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

I never seen a rat actually come into the car. I always see them on the platform. But the funniest thing is a pigeon on the train

That video made me laugh

Heh...I still wish they hadn't blocked the Youtube video of the rat that got crushed in the doors. It was wrong but very funny. Doors kept opening and closing on the dead thing but no one wanted to move it, even by kicking it out of the way. I remember at the beginning there was one chick that saw it, stopped, then just stepped over it and got on the train.

That was one of the better catches out there as far as Youtube goes. But probably the PETA people complained...

Heh...I still wish they hadn't blocked the Youtube video of the rat that got crushed in the doors. It was wrong but very funny. Doors kept opening and closing on the dead thing but no one wanted to move it, even by kicking it out of the way. I remember at the beginning there was one chick that saw it, stopped, then just stepped over it and got on the train.

That was one of the better catches out there as far as Youtube goes. But probably the PETA people complained...

PETA really needs to go somewhere...It's just a rat.

That was a big @$$ rat! The guy who the rat crawled on looked petrified afterwards. lol

That's the funny part!!! LOLOLOLOL

Damn you PETA! :mad:

LMAOOOO!!

Originally Posted by SubwayGuy View Post

"Heh...I still wish they hadn't blocked the Youtube video of the rat that got crushed in the doors. It was wrong but very funny. Doors kept opening and closing on the dead thing but no one wanted to move it, even by kicking it out of the way. I remember at the beginning there was one chick that saw it, stopped, then just stepped over it and got on the train.

That was one of the better catches out there as far as Youtube goes. But probably the PETA people complained..."

stupid PETA hippies

NYC rats are the rats of all rats. Seeing these things up close and seeing how big these suckers are just crazy. I wouldnt want to be anywhere near those things when there mad.

I member seeing one in a trashcan at Pelham Parkway and this lady was throwing something away and this big sucker came out and scared that lady to shyt. Her face was priceless l0l I'll never forget that look she had.

Archived