NYC and Rats on a Train are like Bread And Butter..

RTOMan

Wirelessly posted via (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.259 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

The subway is above the sewer...there's no way you're gonna get rid of the rats

...Unless you want s**t everywhere (literally) on the streets

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wirelessly posted via (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.259 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

That's only gonna work to a certain extent

No, you get rid of all the degenerates and all around scum that ride (live in) the subway and most, if not all of the rider generated problems would go away.

FILTHY, FILTHY, FILTHY... And people wonder why folks prefer the express bus... Let's see... No bums, no rats, no annoying people playing loud music and doing stunts for money and far cleaner... Yeah, sound like good reasons to me.

I agree....I see why FG hate the subway system so much.It would've been funny if that was FG in that video,we wouldn't hear the end of it from him.lol

He already hates the MTA as it is. Just tell him that someone thinks that DC's ugly vaulted ceiling stations are an eyesore...

Hey Forest Glen: DC's ugly vaulted ceiling stations are complete eyesores B):P

I never seen a rat actually come into the car. I always see them on the platform. But the funniest thing is a pigeon on the train

That video made me laugh

Same here...

...Same here LOL!

I dont understand why all of these people in the media are skeptical and claiming its a fake. Its obviously a subway rat that crawled up that homeless dudes face trying to get into his jacket to hide. If you watch the beginning of the video the rat is even trying to crawl up the leg of the dude with the brown pants.

Media people are so dumb.

whats happening is the rat population is exploding and they are looking for food everywhere. the worst is when i am on the tracks and i have to stop and hold the garbage train. stand too close and the rats might jump off the train on you.

whats happening is the rat population is exploding and they are looking for food everywhere. the worst is when i am on the tracks and i have to stop and hold the garbage train. stand too close and the rats might jump off the train on you.

How about you are working on a single ended trash train and they put you in a spur and the only way to get to the other end is to "walk" over the trash??

Well, l0l thats there way of life. It is nearly impossible to get rid of them, unless somehow the MTA cleaned the system up, and even then I dont think they would be gone.

I agree....I see why FG hate the subway system so much.It would've been funny if that was FG in that video,we wouldn't hear the end of it from him.lol

The scary thing is that I've fallen asleep on the (E) train numerous times. This would traumatize me.

He already hates the MTA as it is. Just tell him that someone thinks that DC's ugly vaulted ceiling stations are an eyesore...

WMATA>MTA

Hey Forest Glen: DC's ugly vaulted ceiling stations are complete eyesores B):P

incorrect

I'll take the one on the bottom... It's actually clean or at least it looks clean...

So you like express buses and the DC Metro. You're such a cool guy.

The scary thing is that I've fallen asleep on the (E) train numerous times. This would traumatize me.

WMATA>MTA

incorrect

So you like express buses and the DC Metro. You're such a cool guy.

I didn't know it was the DC Metro... I just like the ceiling... Reminds me of the Patheon in Rome... :cool:

Speak English or don't speak.

He can't help it. It's a generational thing. Today's youth doesn't understand what writing and speaking properly means. It's fine to speak slang, but there's a time and a place for it. The youth of today can't distinguish the two and then they wonder why they can't get a decent job. I find it quite disturbing. I blame the parents though, but this is another topic for another place. Smh...

Well, l0l thats there way of life. It is nearly impossible to get rid of them, unless somehow the MTA cleaned the system up, and even then I dont think they would be gone.

i saw a show once on the history chanel about the rats in nyc and the show stated that the way new york was designed in the grid pattern is the perfect rat habitat because rats move in straight lines. i forget the name of the show but it was interesting. my solution is since the poison does not work feed them something that would make them sterile. that way they since they cant breed they just die out.

Archived