NYC and Rats on a Train are like Bread And Butter..

RTOMan

If you thought Staten Island was all nice and pretty, you had another thing coming.

Just like the rest of New York City, every borough has some form of riff-raff, INCLUDING Staten Island.

Here in Westchester, Yonkers (mainly South West), New Rochelle (a small area), Mt.Vernon (too much of it), Ossining (in a part), and even Larchmont/Mamaroneck (I couldn't believe this one), has riff-raff areas.........

If money bags Westchester County has it, one can expect other places to have it of some sort. Just can't keep looking for the big project buildings............

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, l0l thats there way of life. It is nearly impossible to get rid of them, unless somehow the MTA cleaned the system up, and even then I dont think they would be gone.

yeah, for the scale and size of the system: you'd need to shut down all underground segments of the system at once to prevent any rats from escaping. they need to seal up practically every hole and clean up all the garbage. Even that won't stop the rats as they do run aboveground and can just enter back into the system via the entrances.

Something like that could take days-weeks and cripple the city.

Port Richmond and Stapleton are two of the worse areas of Staten Island. I made the mistake of busfanning the X10. I wound up in PR. I overheard a guy arguing with his baby momma. I also saw a fight nearly break out at a Chinese food restaurant. I quickly got the hell out of there.

I don't blame you.There time where I think a drive by going to happen any moment while I'm waiting for the bus...one time this guy pit bull ran from it owner and the dog almost got hit by S 57 bus,when I saw that I got on the next bus!

Archived