Bee Line photos from yesterday April 23rd 2008

nycbusfan

Nice shots. IMO, Bee-Line has the best looking 22/23 year old MCI's I have ever seen.

I'm shocked they still meet EPA standards. Everyone else got newer coaches, years ago. I know time is due for them to get new coaches. County Executive Spano talks about going green, but still have old polluties running.

I'm shocked they still meet EPA standards. Everyone else got newer coaches, years ago. I know time is due for them to get new coaches. County Executive Spano talks about going green, but still have old polluties running.

well,they're going to get some new Orion V for the BXM4C this June.

Ive always thought that they only went westester and the bronx. Ive never seen them in manhttan before.....

The 4C (aka BxM4C), is a known as the Westchester-Manhattan Express. I mainly goes to Mid-town (via 5th S/B, and Madison N/:(. Some trips go to Wall St (am), and also start there (pm). During parades you can sometimes find a local bus there.

excellent pics! do they plan on retiring those anytime soon?

Good shots! I like the second and the third ones the most.

Wow Bee Line really takes great care of thier buses! Nice clean shots.

Thanks guys, I'm glad you liked the photos. Those buses should be retired by the end of the summer and replaced with Orion V suburbans.

We use to have MCI's doing express work here in Dallas, but when we started to get our Light Rail lines we let them go. Now we have NABI 40 footers doing the work until the new lines can get in.

My point?!

Great shots, and I miss our old busses.

Also, what are the color bars on the top front of the buss suppose to indicate?

We use to have MCI's doing express work here in Dallas, but when we started to get our Light Rail lines we let them go. Now we have NABI 40 footers doing the work until the new lines can get in.

My point?!

Great shots, and I miss our old busses.

Also, what are the color bars on the top front of the buss suppose to indicate?

Ditto to the color bars on the sides of the front destination sign. The ones posted in this thread are probably some of the last 40ft MCI around.

Archived