My New Command Fishbowl

Did you kit-bash that or is it pre-made, aka Corgi?

Pics are a little small, but it looks nice.

There are several buses I'd like to see made. First and foremost, a Flxible New Look, and an RTS.

Paul (:D

There are several buses I'd like to see made. First and foremost, a Flxible New Look, and an RTS.

That looks like the Corgi model. What I would like to see are decent HO models of an RTS and an MCI D-series. Something like the Busch Fishbowl, provided that they don't do with those what they did with their NYBS Fishbowl which I want for other reasons.

Yeah its Corgi. I would like to see the Flx too. The RTS is available as well. I have 16 of them, and within the next 2 months I will be replacing the wheels, so it looks more authentic. I have 4 MCI D4500's, 4 more RTS, and 5 Orions on order to complete my MTA collection..... for now.

Very nice!

Thanks!

Where do people get these? I only found a pull back toy MTA RTS-04 when I was in Oneida, Utica (about 50-70 miles north of Albany). Couldn't buy it since I spent the money on Mickey Ds. :D

I just happen to come across it in a hobby shop, and had to have it. I knew it eould be expensive, and I didn't care........ until the next day! LOL. Very rare because just over 1,400 were made. You can get models on ebay too. I want to go back and get an old 1969 GM Green Bus Lines model they have too.

Okay, here is a repost. I think kinda I solved my small pick problem.

m20.jpg

m21.jpg

m22.jpg

m23.jpg

m24.jpg

m13.jpg

m12.jpg

• 1 year later...

the command is one of the cheapest at $40, the green lines @$50, and the world's fair @$50 also. However, to get the other rare ones is a little harder. Available are: Liberty Lines, NYCTA Blue two-tone, NYCTA green, New York Bus Service Red, white, blue, New York Bus Service Two-tone Blue/white, and Triboro Coach Siena color, Trailways red/white. Good luck finding these NY Area fishbowls...

Archived