Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Brighton Local

CSX - Baldwin County; Jacksonville, Florida

Nice! GP38 on the point?

Does CSX only stick to the eastern or is it everywhere(Most states)?

CSX is former chessie system, B&O, Seaboard air line, seaboard coast line, and parts of penn central and other southeastern railroads and some up in the far northeast, i believe only one of its lines go west of the mississippi.

- A

Thanks Guys!

Andy, its a B20-8 a former Conrail unit. Right behind it, is a sweet SD40-2, one of my favorite locomotives :cool:

Z

Thanks Guys!

Andy, its a B20-8 a former Conrail unit. Right behind it, is a sweet SD40-2, one of my favorite locomotives :cool:

Z

I just spotted that radiator flair just now hahah. I have a photo somewhere of some M&E GE units.

As for SD40-2's... This past spring i was at journal square, and what do you know 2 SD40-2's come chugging along with the trash train on the right of way through there. It was great, i could hear the prime movers going up in reverse to brake, then down to stop. I'd wager it was about 50 cars. Those things were really working!

- A