Which line are the hot people riding?

Kriston Lewis

Indeed the (L) it is. Alot of girls that hop on the (L) are attractive.

I remember once on the (L) this girl came board, she was breathtaking ;)

I mean, i could not get my eyes off her.

I would have gladly given my seat but the (L) was jammed-packed with people, she was leaning on the door and i was around the middle of the seat.

It was hard to get off on my stop at 14th.

But enough about the (L)...I've never seen attractive people on (R). I've seen some on the (N)...

I don't ride the (F) often, but maybe all the girls on that line is why Ftrainfan loves the (F) so much :cool:

Definitly the (J). Never have I not seen a beautiful girl on the (J). NTM Broadway Junction is the hotspot for waves of beautiful women.

:cool:

I've seen some cute girls at Broadway Junction and on the (J). But both are iffy. I've seen some pretty grotesque people at Bway Junction. And the (J) is packed with couples that suck on their faces the entire train ride.

The (6) and they got money too.

Take 'em downnnnnnnn......

Murray Hill b*tches for the taking.......

I 2nd the (6).

But alot of those Cute Staten Island Girls ride the (R)(1)(4)(5) to the Lower Manhattan-South Ferry Area as well.

There was a nice handful of hot girls that used to board my (;) at Kings Highway every morning...

based on my experience, theres gunna be cute people, scary people, thugs and hipsters, businessmen and hobos, and everyone in between on every route

The (L) is full of these transplant hipster douche bags as shown in the pics. They disgust me.

ill take them over the hobos and the thugs any day of the week

Wirelessly posted via (BlackBerry8520/5.0.0.900 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

I've seen some cute girls at Broadway Junction and on the (J). But both are iffy. I've seen some pretty grotesque people at Bway Junction. And the (J) is packed with couples that suck on their faces the entire train ride.

Broadway Jct is like chickenhead (I use that term loosely) city. Sure there's some good one but mostly, don't waste your time. Here's some good places I found over the years....

The area around Knickerbocker Av on the (M) (espically east of the station)

Myrtle-Wyckoff in the middle of the day

Lower Midtown espically the East Side. The West Midtown gets a lil too snobby sometimes so try your luck

Fordham Rd from Jerome to the plaza

South Bronx...nuff said lol

Spanish Harlem

And the easiest place, Ttimes Sq...you got a mix of regulars and tourists

I would pick:

The (G): classy Polish women in Greenpoint.

The (B) and (Q): nice Russian women in Sheepshead Bay and Brighton Beach.

The (L): a mix of people in North Side and Williamsburg...I do have a thing for Dominican chicks ;)

Just to name a couple.

The (L) is full of these transplant hipster douche bags as shown in the pics. They disgust me.

You beat me to those exact words.

My fav spot is the (6). I dated a few spanish chicks around Castle Hill, Parkchester ect. And along the (4), lots and lots of Spanish chicks.

The (N) has some hot ones that ride along Astoria.

Around South Ferry you can hit the jackpot with those Staten Island chicks. I've only dated one chick from Staten Island, she was a keeper but I cheated on her and got caught when she used my phone to call her mom and I forgot to turn off the txt pop up on my phone.

@LRG, I like Dominican chicks to. Shyt give me Mexican, Rican, Spanish(Spain). Also those Italian chicks the ones that are tan!

If you really want to go international the (7)....

IMO if you ride any line, from (1)-(7), from (A)-(Z), SIR, LIRR, Metro-North, NJT, or the S.I. Ferry, you are bound to find some of the most beautiful, attractive, people in the world. That being said, it's almost impossible to pick any one segment over the other. OTOH it's also possible to find some of the ugliest, nastiest segments of society on those same lines. Hey, whatever floats your boat.

Definitly the (J). Never have I not seen a beautiful girl on the (J). NTM Broadway Junction is the hotspot for waves of beautiful women.

:cool:

You hit the nail right on the head, man. That is definitely the spot to see beautiful women.

lol. Couldn't care less what you guys think about Broadway Junction. Just leave me to the black and spanish women and I'm good. :cool:

Another good spot is Jamaica Center.

Jamaica Center's alright.

It's a complete sausage fest on the Eastern Parkway lines for me.

Nah, Franklin Ave, Atlantic, and Borough Hall are pretty good, if you like young college age West Indian/West Indian decent girls..........

A TSS and some T/O's told me Parsons/Archer on the (J).........

Archived