Which line are the hot people riding?

Kriston Lewis

Those type of chicks you pay no mind.

They think they run the place, I got into a yelling match with one of these broads last week too. She had her bike and she asked someone to open the emergency gate and she proceeded to walk down the stairs with out paying. So being the ******* that I am, a went off on her causing her to leave the system in embarrassment. Too bad because he was a knock out.

There are stops where you're all but guaranteed to see a hot chick:

Any stop on Broadway between Prince Street and 28 Street

Any stop on the (L) between Bedford Avenue and Union Square

116 Street/Columbia University (1)-for obvious reasons

59 Street/Columbus Circle (A)(;)(C)(D)(1)-there's a Whole Foods and the more attractive chicks take care of their bodies

There are stops where you're all but guaranteed to see a hot chick:

Any stop on Broadway between Prince Street and 28 Street

Any stop on the (L) between Bedford Avenue and Union Square

116 Street/Columbia University (1)-for obvious reasons

59 Street/Columbus Circle (A)(;)(C)(D)(1)-there's a Whole Foods and the more attractive chicks take care of their bodies

The hipsh*ts have moved as far out as Montrose Av now and every once in a while you see them get off the train even further out. Though I have yet to see one get off at Wilson Av.

I got into a yelling match with one of these broads last week too. She had her bike and she asked someone to open the emergency gate and she proceeded to walk down the stairs with out paying. So being the ******* that I am, a went off on her causing her to leave the system in embarrassment. Too bad because he was a knock out.

Epic Fail! LMFAO!

They think they run the place, I got into a yelling match with one of these broads last week too. She had her bike and she asked someone to open the emergency gate and she proceeded to walk down the stairs with out paying. So being the ******* that I am, a went off on her causing her to leave the system in embarrassment. Too bad because he was a knock out.

Hey that's what it's all about. Then they go home and finger themselves while thinking of you and complaining to their girlfriends about all the p*ssies they meet at bars on the weekends...

I've told a few off myself. Very satisfying to give someone what they deserve, looks or not. Most people just give good looking girls what they want thinking it will get them laid.

Pathetic...people really think women are gonna sleep with them cuz they give up their subway seat?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed the arrogance of some women who live in the Slope. Some of these riders who take the F in the Slope seem to be depressed and/or angry at the world and whatever other drama they have. Guys who get desperate hoping to get some from whoever they try to get with should really change their game.

EWWWWW!!! :mad:

Hey that's what it's all about. Then they go home and finger themselves while thinking of you and complaining to their girlfriends about all the p*ssies they meet at bars on the weekends...

I've told a few off myself. Very satisfying to give someone what they deserve, looks or not. Most people just give good looking girls what they want thinking it will get them laid.

Pathetic...people really think women are gonna sleep with them cuz they give up their subway seat?

LOL! Though we should seriously stop with all the perverted stuff. There are girls on these forums too, and they would be looking at this, and going like WTF!, and also it isn't good to spread out this stuff in the public, and not usually even in private, because it's wrong.

LOL! Though we should seriously stop with all the perverted stuff. There are girls on these forums too, and they would be looking at this, and going like WTF!, and also it isn't good to spread out this stuff in the public, and not usually even in private, because it's wrong.

...but it's true....

I'm gonna take this to another level.... grab your popcorn...

Well I simply don't agree with that one photographer.... As soon as I saw what subway lines were listed, I immediately knew what & where this was heading towards....

the fu**ed up part is, this isn't even going by the white standard of beauty... you can tell these were some pricks trying to push the euro standard of beauty onto americans..... every last one of the women in that little photo selection all had average faces & pencil thin bodies... b/c they don't eat nothin but twigs & berries anyway.... and puke that up for a second serving....

Messino touched on it... This is a weak assed way of, yet again, trying to push hipsters onto the forefront... We know the hipsters here in NYC are European (he called em transplants, I'ma call em...) migrants trying to "fit in" with the rest of us New Yorkers.... these fu**ers have already taken over certain communities... as if that wadn't enough... Even though these people try to be as low key as they can get, now we have to be subjected to visualizing "how beautiful a-people they can be"....

disclaimer:

1) I don't mess with fat b****es (of ANY creed & type), nor do I pass them off as "thick" to mask this idea that I have low standards when it comes to women... which is a HUGE problem in the black community... I aint on that typical nigga BS.... so please don't come at me w/ that....

2) the euro standard & the white standard of beauty is NOT the same...

3) this isn't about black vs white... for me, it's about foreign vs domestic...

Worse, you get ppl. like mayor Bloomberg that's tryna turn NYC into little Europe... and quite frankly, it's pissing me off...

This little "which line are the hot people riding" thing, is a minute example of the result of the watering down of America....

It's not necessarily black v. white. There's this European singer named Cascada. She has large boobs and a large behind (sorry for being so graphic). Some people call her fat and overweight. I think she's quite voluptuous, but maybe it's because I'm black and I have different standards of beauty:

cascada-20070611-268444.jpg

I appreciate your honesty and agree with you Church. The pictures I saw were once again the so called diversity collage the media tries to pass on by having pictures of people from different backgrounds. Beauty is not just being a stick figure with long hair and naturally, people still won't understand.

There are beautiful women of all figures who ride on all lines. I doubt the photographer rode all of the subway lines over time then narrowed down his top choices of lines.

Archived