Exam #8008

MS.J

• 1 year later...
We have to create a FAQ of all the tests. I think it will eliminate all the usual posts/threads posted.

Just to give anybody on this list an update, My list number is 55xx and I will be going down to medical on monday. If I pass the class I will be in will start July 6th.

Great Idea keep us posted
Today went in for medical. I got there early about 6.45 and was out the door by one. When you get there you show them all of your ID then they send you to the medical area. In the medical area they have their nurses do the hearing test,ekg, blood pressure, weight, vision, and diabetes and protein test. The hardest part was the vision but mostly everybody passed. I seen one person get put on hold because their blood pressure was too high. After that you see a doctor, they check your reflexes balance and nuts(for gentlemen only). After that you sit 1 on 1 with someone from HR they go over all your paperwork, then you get fingerprinted and take your pic for your ID, get your orientation packet and are sent on your way. Next step is Zereaga.

How long does it take from the time you take the drug screening test to the time you get called to take the medical? Reason why I ask is because I just took a drug screen test on Friday and was told that I will be called when I have to return for a medical and a class could start as early as mid-late July.

How long does it take from the time you take the drug screening test to the time you get called to take the medical? Reason why I ask is because I just took a drug screen test on Friday and was told that I will be called when I have to return for a medical and a class could start as early as mid-late July.

I had my drug test on Thursday and they called me on Friday, I am starting in the July 6th class. They tell you they will call you in 2-30 days for your medical. Your drug test can not be more than 30 days old on the first day of training so some people take more than one drug test it depends on list #. They have classes every two weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

It's been 2 weeks since I took my last drug screen test and I haven't heard any word from 180 regarding a medical since. Do they call you via phone and schedule you to come in for a medical or do they mail you a letter? Last time I took the medical was last in April of 2008 and I was mailed a letter. Then the hiring freeze took effect in May.

I have heard that a Bus Operator class is supposed to start for MTAB by the end of this month and I would definitely like to be in it.

However, I don't think 180 has a clue in the world on what they are doing. I've taken 4 drug screen tests...3 for MaBSTOA and 1 for MTAB. Why do I have to keep taking multiple drug screen tests? Why doesn't this process go accordingly? I NEED A JOB HERE and feel that my time is being wasted! :mad:

It's been 2 weeks since I took my last drug screen test and I haven't heard any word from 180 regarding a medical since. Do they call you via phone and schedule you to come in for a medical or do they mail you a letter? Last time I took the medical was last in April of 2008 and I was mailed a letter. Then the hiring freeze took effect in May.

I have heard that a Bus Operator class is supposed to start for MTAB by the end of this month and I would definitely like to be in it.

However, I don't think 180 has a clue in the world on what they are doing. I've taken 4 drug screen tests...3 for MaBSTOA and 1 for MTAB. Why do I have to keep taking multiple drug screen tests? Why doesn't this process go accordingly? I NEED A JOB HERE and feel that my time is being wasted! :mad:

.You should put your house phone number and cell phone for the call back during the drug test. They call you on the phone they do not mail you out a letter. When they call if they dont get an answer machine..That has a simple greeting they will not leave a message. If you only leave a cell and it has a song tone for a ringer and a crazy voicemail they wont leave a message.

Bee Flexible,

They call down alot of people for the drug test but they fill the classes based on list number. So if alot of people with list numbers ahead of yours qualify they take them first. On training day your drug test can not be more than 30 days old so if they think that you will not be starting before your drug test expires they will test you again. What is your list #? Next class is on July 20.

My list number is 55xx but alot of people in my class are in the 4000's. Just be patient they have classes starting every two weeks, if you speak to 180 livingston st they should be able to give you the last list number hired. Good luck.

My list number is 55xx but alot of people in my class are in the 4000's. Just be patient they have classes starting every two weeks, if you speak to 180 livingston st they should be able to give you the last list number hired. Good luck.

Good luck calling HR, I haven't been able to get in touch with them in weeks...always busy

Try going down there and asking about your status. I did yesterday and they did inform me of the last number hired which was 5846. I'm 5921 so that leaves 74 others ahead of me. I'm hoping I'll get a chance before the Fall Season arrives but we'll see what happens.

Bee Flexible, remember that alot of people don't take the job or are put on medical hold when called, so it might be sooner than you think.

I hope so. I NEED A JOB! The sooner I get called the better I will feel.

i called 180 livingston today and they told me there only hiring ta bus operators and all the clases for the summer are filled... they said there will call for more bus operators in the fall....

Archived