MTA Bus Drawings

Here are my full-advertising busdrawings from hamburg ;)

Series: Mercedes Benz O305, O305G, O405, O405G, O405N, O405GN, O405NII, O530, O530G, MAN NL 263, MAN GN 313, Van Hool AGG 300.

Bus models from 1978-2007 (1978-1992 are history)

desktoppicdj5.png

Have fun

paintet by BusFanHH

now, now guys I think what he wants is credit for the paint schemes..not the model itself I myself actually got some stuff like that (I use to do the PaperBus thing a couple years ago before I got into taking pics of buses lol) I did some NY stuff I'll have to check my files for them.

ok heres my stuff, these are the real deal, I did most of the painting/Modifications other people did the body itself I just provided paint schemes and whatnot for them, its hard to believe it was 2 years ago when I did these dang time flys....

mciclassicmta111111fdc2zx8.png

This one was my trickiest one, I had to change alot of stuff around for this one took me months to finish but it was worth it at the time!

mta2361fe560ewg1.png

This ones probably my all-time favorite

mta4891ff03b3wr5.jpg

When it came to Orions for me, those were probably the most easiest buses to be painted in my Opinion.

mtaliorionv1ffa33fao7.jpg

LIB anybody?

beeline4122009446xc9.png

another one of my favorites, a Bee-line Orion V...someday I'll do the 600s-700s...

pat52222017986qb7.jpg

And last but not least you know I gotta have some from my home city lol our annoying gilligs....easiest buses to get done haha.

again, I did those two years ago I left credit to the original owners of coarse without them I probably wouldnt have nothing to be painted every once in a blue moon I'll try to paint another paperbus, takes a nice little bit of a persons time thats for sure!

wow! all those are great!!! I remember during 1989 to 1991 i was makin paper bus and train models! I made over 100! I numbered each one! I have a few still at my mom's crib! i think when im over there for mother's day ill snap some pics of them and post them. I was 12 and 13 when i made them. Im 30 now and im still proud of them. A few even had seats, fareboxes and even the old transfer holers in them!!!(i was and still am a sucker for detail!)

• 3 weeks later...

I like every bus posted on this forum! Especialy the NABI, Orion V Bee-Line bus, and the Grumman 870-B as well as the MCI Classic. I build custom paper buses from scratch using my own designs. I don't use the computer as much, so I draw 'em by hand, fold 'em and paste 'em! One example of a custom Orion V redesigned by me is the VMC i905, i905LF, and the VMC i905SW (slanted window). Just picture an Orion V with Flxible Newlook side windows, and a Flxible Metro-B rear end! Talk about a mutt!

• 2 weeks later...
now, now guys I think what he wants is credit for the paint schemes..not the model itself I myself actually got some stuff like that (I use to do the PaperBus thing a couple years ago before I got into taking pics of buses lol) I did some NY stuff I'll have to check my files for them.

:eek:HOLD IT! The only model that I'm concerned about is the NABI bus. At last checked, I (along with another person who I rely heavily on doing this kind of stuff=>Jonesy knows him:p) should have received FULL credit for at least the blank version of the NABI bus---which should actually be the NJT NABI 416 model---before he did his thing.

The buses were NOT created. They (at least the blanks) were already done and turned into what you currently see here.

With that said, I also have some NY (AND NJT) models but I have but those may be put into another thread---if I'm able to attach files. If not, what do I need to do in order to be able to attach files and such.

:eek:HOLD IT! The only model that I'm concerned about is the NABI bus. At last checked, I (along with another person who I rely heavily on doing this kind of stuff=>Jonesy knows him:p) should have received FULL credit for at least the blank version of the NABI bus---which should actually be the NJT NABI 416 model---before he did this thing.

The buses were NOT created. They (at least the blanks) were already done and turned into what you currently see here.

With that said, I also have some NY (AND NJT) models but I have but those may be put into another thread---if I'm able to attach files. If not, what do I need to do in order to be able to attach files and such.

Yeah, we all thought he was saying that he created them (the paper models) at first, but what he ment was he did the paint schemes for the buses.

Yeah, we all thought he was saying that he created them (the paper models) at first, but what he ment was he did the paint schemes for the buses.

Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk. Shame!:)

You're right, though---he did the paint schemes but not the models themselves---as Jonesy may have pointed out earlier.

Nice models, BTW but hopefully next time, whatever credits that were there---STAYS there.

Archived