Does anyone here collect diecast?

paulb

I ask this question because I would like to try and convince Corgi to create a

Flxible New Look model in 1/50th scale to match the GM Fishbowls that they have already done.

I'm thinking of creating a petition, just so I can show them that there is an interest.

Anyone have suggestions?

Paul

I already have several of the Fishbowls, of course, being a city boy, I like the NYC's the best

Yeah I collect Corgi's. I might sell most of my non NY fishbowls (and maybe one of my Liberty Line Fishbowls) though since I need money. It would be cool if they had flxble's but I think it would be cool if they explores other models such as MCI Classics and RTS's. But I do agree, Corgi needs to explore other bus models other than the fishbowl.

I have a lot of Corgi Buses.:) I also have some 1/60 scale Fishbowl and RTS Buses. And 1/87 scale Grumman Buses too. :)All the 1/60 and 1/87 scale are New York City Transit and private lines from New York. Am still geting a few more. Check then out. at (http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s151/Pipe41) The 1/60 and 1/87 scale and Corgi GM 2200 NTCTA was Custom painted by Collect-Corner. I hope you all like my collection of Buses. "Pipe"

• 3 weeks later...

Very nice.

If you want to be heard at Corgi, email to this address mrock@corgi-usa.com and tell them what you want.

I will be e-mailing on Friday with a request for Flxible New Looks.

I hope to convince them to do all the cities that they have already done with Fishbowls that also ran the New Looks.

Your help is appreciated.

Paul

Archived