New Layout Photos!

You know Zach, I admire a layout like yours. I'm trying built a layout my own and right now, it as bare a newborn baby but I think I have like a bazillion subways sets, R-42 (D) to R-1 (A) and I have a waiting list for the R-40 (F)? R-142A (6) and I might get a R-62 but I'll resign it a (1) instead of (4). Any tips for the inspiring modeler?

You know Zach, I admire a layout like yours. I'm trying built a layout my own and right now, it as bare a newborn baby but I think I have like a bazillion subways sets, R-42 (D) to R-1 (A) and I have a waiting list for the R-40 (F)? R-142A (6) and I might get a R-62 but I'll resign it a (1) instead of (4). Any tips for the inspiring modeler?

Thanks Dude. Im working on mine, every now and then. I want to publish some photos in a model RR magazine, so I need to complete more detailing work.

You have all the subway sets between the R-42 (D) and the R-1 (A)? wow dude, nice. I too am waiting for the 6 car R-40 (F), and the 7 car R-142A (6) Train. Now I have to back order the 6 Car R-11 with Blue Doors, and a 2 Car Add on with Silver Doors. Any tips? hmmmmmm, Don't go broke lol:p, have fun though. Put up some pictures of your new layout. If I can see it, I can help you and state more tips and guidelines for you.

Excellent job!!! I'm jealous as always. I love the (5) Train set. I can't wait till you get the R142A's so I can see them. What type of train is that on the (5)? I see the Staten Island RTS, and the Command Bus Fishbowl (like mine), but what company is the other fishbowl from?

Holy crap! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Impressive collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Andy

Thanks!

The Ghostbusters house is awesomeness. I remember having one as a kid!

Yeah Im a huge GhostBusters Fan.

Excellent job!!! I'm jealous as always. I love the (5) Train set. I can't wait till you get the R142A's so I can see them. What type of train is that on the (5)? I see the Staten Island RTS, and the Command Bus Fishbowl (like mine), but what company is the other fishbowl from?
Thanks. Yeah i hope to see the R-142A's soon. The <(5)> is the R-17 Subway model. Green Lines is the other fishbowl, the Q60 I believe.

VERY VERY COOL!!!! I only wish I had the time, money, space, and know-how to build something like that. My MTH subway cars sit in boxes back in Brooklyn. Maybe one day they will be more then displays.

Thanks Dude. Yeah, break em out and lets see yours when you get a chance.

That will have to wait till I get home to Brooklyn in May. I have thr R17, Graffiti R17, R42 D train, R36WF, R1, and R17 Work Car. All are unpowered add on cars.

Nice, ya I still have a 2 Car Add-on of R-36 WF cars. They have yet to be touched, nor will they ever be. You know how much 2 cars is worth right now? MIB?!! Mucho Dinero my friend :D:cool:

Archived