Dr. Rev. Jeremiah Wrigt tell it like it is.

Coolbreezing

Honestly I did not know the Rev. had two PHDs and was a militant of the United State Army. Having known that how can anyone say the Rev. is anti American. Different does not mean deficient very interesting. As a Haitian American, I can tell you from experience. Some of us have the tendency to make fun of those who are different. In high school I was made fun of because of my Haitian accent. What is more apparent is that I was made fun by those who couldn't even speak the English language less off write it. Therefore, I can associate with some of what he spoke about. Another important point he made was blacks and whites learn differently, which is very true. Black people learn from subject matter (people) whereas white folks learn from objects. Now, watching the Rev. delivering this speech, I can see why so many people attend his Church. The guy is a motivational speaker and funny at the same time .....I believe a change is coming, America we need to embrace our differences, after all this is a country of immigrants. Will this speech effect Obama's campaign, I will hope not. All he did was exposing the fault of those who criticize others. He was not being racial or disrespectful in anyway, he only spoke the truth. And yes some of us are making an effort to accept those that are different instead of trying to change them. I believe a change is coming but we must first be willing to change ourselves. We all have our own fault and advantages and we are all different but not deficient amen.

DR. REV. WRIGHT IN IS SPEECH MADE REFERENCE TO TIM WISE A REMARKABLE INDIVIDUAL PLEASE FOUND OUT WHO HE IS http://www.zmag.org/bios/homepage.cfm?authorID=96

http://http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApSWBnXep4Tbho9l3Xaqiv4jzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20080409063036AAzMrDD

The wrong Rev. Wright can say whatever he wants. Nothing will change the fact that he hates the U.S.A. as obvious with comments like G-D America, the US of KKK A and other vicious remarks about this nation. Between Wright and Ayers (the unrepentant terrorist friend of Obama), this should expose to everyone that Obama is a radical leftist.

The wrong Rev. Wright can say whatever he wants. Nothing will change the fact that he hates the U.S.A. as obvious with comments like G-D America, the US of KKK A and other vicious remarks about this nation. Between Wright and Ayers (the unrepentant terrorist friend of Obama), this should expose to everyone that Obama is a radical leftist.

Rev. Wright is right ......Them Subway ... that's just a little bit too much don't you think. I mean yeah he went a little bit over board but that's his nature, his different but not deficient. Honestly Subway I don't think he hates this country as some people think, I just think he dislike what we stand for in the world today. If you were to go to Europe or even next door to Canada, you'll find folks who hate this country and it's not a recent thing, it has just gotten worst during this last 8 years. Ayers is not a close friend of Obama. We all have friends but not all of our friends are close. Some of them are distance friends whom we know nothing about. Ayers is one of those distant friend's of Obama. I mean we can't held Obama responsible for everyone he says hello too come on, that would be ridiculous don't you think. Obama being a radical is far from the man character ....you not being rational at all, you just making accusations.

Obama denial for being associated with Rev. Wright comments can cause him to lose many votes. As a Church member, Obama sat in this Church for many years listening to the Reverend. Now to denied accepting his comments when the pot gets hot, will definitely cause the water to boil over. Apparently the Reverend has more outrageous comments that were not mentioned in his speech. People will question whether Obama heard those comments or not. It appeared to me those remarks from the speech are nothing compare to those remarks said before. Therefore, if Obama is going to denied Rev. Right because of the comments he made during his speech than one can ask why didn't he dump the Reverend five or ten years ago. You see, this is why it pays to be consistent ....because when you not you out of boundary. I believe whether or not he disagreed, he should not have completely rejected the Reverend, he should have given the American people a better explanation. Now that he has rejected him because of those commences, the American people will question his faith. Now he has created somewhat of a flip-flap because at one time he said and I quote " I can not denied him no more than I can't denied the black people of this country". Something to that effect I'm not too sure of he quote. Anyhow, people will look at this reverse action from Obama as a flip-flap. Beside all this, I still think he could make a good president, one who would look after the interest of the American people. He is a very intelligent and he deserve a chance.

I have listened to most of the Rev. Right comments and I have found them to be not discriminatory or anti Americans but instead blurry to those who are not aware of world occurrences. Likewise, you can not teach an infant to walk until the baby can stand on his own. The American people are not all aware of world affairs for Rev. RIGHT to be so explicit with them. Those of us who listen to WBAI can relate to some of what the Rev. spoke about but that is a small percentage of us compare to the public. Most of what Rev. WRIGHT is talking about in his church are foreign to the American people. For example the part where he quote the Iranian president when he said the chicken are coming home to roost. That is not his saying but most of the American people think it's his. There are issues that most of the American public are not fully aware of, so to a certain extents he is addressing an uneducated public and to be that extreme you are bound to fail. And also some of his reasoning are back up by bible principles, therefore those of us who goes to church can relate.

The wrong Rev. Wright

Funny......

the US of KKK A and other vicious remarks about this nation.

Even funnier......

Between Wright and Ayers (the unrepentant terrorist friend of Obama), this should expose to everyone that Obama is a radical leftist.

I don't know what Obama is, neither do I care. As for these two being Obamas friends, well I don't know who they are. They mean nothing to me either. Doesn't matter anyways. We have a choice between McCain, Hill-dawg, and Hussein. Our country's panhandles are in hell. We just need one of them to submerge the rest of it........Who will do it slowly, is what matters to me.......

Lastly, don't worry about what right has to say too much.......Just look at him. He's possibly upset that he is partially white also. Maybe that's why does such a great impersonation of white people (I mean pigmentally challenged)....

I have listened to most of the Rev. Right comments and I have found them to be not discriminatory or anti Americans but instead blurry to those who are not aware of world occurrences. Likewise, you can not teach an infant to walk until the baby can stand on his own. The American people are not all aware of world affairs for Rev. RIGHT to be so explicit with them. Those of us who listen to WBAI can relate to some of what the Rev. spoke about but that is a small percentage of us compare to the public. Most of what Rev. WRIGHT is talking about in his church are foreign to the American people. For example the part where he quote the Iranian president when he said the chicken are coming home to roost. That is not his saying but most of the American people think it's his. There are issues that most of the American public are not fully aware of, so to a certain extents he is addressing an uneducated public and to be that extreme you are bound to fail. And also some of his reasoning are back up by bible principles, therefore those of us who goes to church can relate.

I would have to say I agree with that, and I dont think either the Rev or Obama are racist, they have just touched on issues that many in America and abroad cannot relate too. Let's face it, many have never seen racism, and never will. I on the other hand have many times. It is kind of hard sometimes being Black in America. By me being a Black Hispanic, i've heard it all. It just made me stronger, and work harder. They think it's an issue that is not as serious as it used to be, when in fact it is worse than it used to be to a certain extent, but these days they are just "closet racists." I'm not the "I told you so" kind of dude, but when McCain is sworn in, I think me and DOB will be thinking it. Bush is not going to stand for anything other than just that people. Wake up and smell the cofee! We've come so far, yet have gone nowhere.

What kills me is how RELIGION does not matter in a POLITICAL election and the media day by day is making it more of one, particularly now through "association" more than anything anyone involved in the actual election is saying. Damn the Bible Belt to hell (hey, there's some religion for ya!!!). I'd vote for a satanist if I truly felt he'd put the right policies in place to restore this country back to what it used to be pre-Bush.

just my 2c thogh...

What kills me is how RELIGION does not matter in a POLITICAL election and the media day by day is making it more of one, particularly now through "association" more than anything anyone involved in the actual election is saying. Damn the Bible Belt to hell (hey, there's some religion for ya!!!). I'd vote for a satanist if I truly felt he'd put the right policies in place to restore this country back to what it used to be pre-Bush.

just my 2c thogh...

All that to prevent speaking on the issues that matters most. If people can refer to the Rev. Wright as being anti American, I wonder what would they have said had they been exposed to Dr. John Perkins author of the Confession of an economic hitman or Noam Chomsky for that matter, the world's foremost intellectual activist. They would have refer to these two men as being a terrorist. There are so much that the American public are not aware of sometime you wonder if they will ever know who the real fighters are. Those who are fighting every day for our freedom of speech, our constitution, our right to live. Sometime I wonder if the American people will ever wake up. They say ignorance is bliss and I say for how long.

Those of you who seems to think that McCain will win this election are wrong. A change is coming, it has to otherwise how constitution will exist no more. After the way our favorite president George W. Bush and his cabinet ran the white house, It would take a lot to have Americans elect another republican for office. And to be honest with you, I don't think Mc Cain is that republican. Had it been Ron Paul, I can say for sure the Republicans would win. Ron Paul is the truth, he is a man who firmly stand with the citizen of this country. Had it been him running, I would have voted Republican for the first time. Similarly, some republicans feel the same way about Obama or Hillary. As some of you already know, many republicans will be voting democrat in this year general election. Those votes will go for Obama or Hillary which ever proves to be the right candidate for the job. Which ever one it may be, they will have to work together if they really wants to do something for the American people. On the same token, the public must also understand that they will be compromising between the two at expense of the public. Which mean some how along the way some favor for a policy change will take place. Like I said before no president is perfect, they has never been one nor will they ever be. I only hope which ever one it is, it's better than what we have now.

As I'm writing this, a poll for the democratic primary in North Carolina showed Obama with a 5 point lead. Obama 49%, Clinton 44%, according to Survey USA's 7th tracking poll, conducted exclusively for WTVD-TV Raleigh.

I guest only time will tell if this situation with Rev. Wright elevated by the media will change anything. As I said before, this race is not about Obama's credentials, it's about his character. The saddest thing is that the public may never know who is the most qualified since the issues that matters most are not being debated.

All that to prevent speaking on the issues that matters most. If people can refer to the Rev. Wright as being anti American, I wonder what would they have said had they been exposed to Dr. John Perkins author of the Confession of an economic hitman or Noam Chomsky for that matter, the world's foremost intellectual activist. They would have refer to these two men as being a terrorist. There are so much that the American public are not aware of sometime you wonder if they will ever know who the real fighters are. Those who are fighting every day for our freedom of speech, our constitution, our right to live. Sometime I wonder if the American people will ever wake up. They say ignorance is bliss and I say for how long.

Those of you who seems to think that McCain will win this election are wrong. A change is coming, it has to otherwise how constitution will exist no more. After the way our favorite president George W. Bush and his cabinet ran the white house, It would take a lot to have Americans elect another republican for office. And to be honest with you, I don't think Mc Cain is that republican. Had it been Ron Paul, I can say for sure the Republicans would win. Ron Paul is the truth, he is a man who firmly stand with the citizen of this country. Had it been him running, I would have voted Republican for the first time. Similarly, some republicans feel the same way about Obama or Hillary. As some of you already know, many republicans will be voting democrat in this year general election. Those votes will go for Obama or Hillary which ever proves to be the right candidate for the job. Which ever one it may be, they will have to work together if they really wants to do something for the American people. On the same token, the public must also understand that they will be compromising between the two at expense of the public. Which mean some how along the way some favor for a policy change will take place. Like I said before no president is perfect, they has never been one nor will they ever be. I only hope which ever one it is, it's better than what we have now.

As I'm writing this, a poll for the democratic primary in North Carolina showed Obama with a 5 point lead. Obama 49%, Clinton 44%, according to Survey USA's 7th tracking poll, conducted exclusively for WTVD-TV Raleigh.

I guest only time will tell if this situation with Rev. Wright elevated by the media will change anything. As I said before, this race is not about Obama's credentials, it's about his character. The saddest thing is that the public may never know who is the most qualified since the issues that matters most are not being debated.

But you must remember that we (as a whole country) didn't vote for Bush the first 2 times!!! He stole those, so what is to say that he won't do it again?

But you must remember that we (as a whole country) didn't vote for Bush the first 2 times!!! He stole those, so what is to say that he won't do it again?

They can only still the election if it's a close race. I don't think it will be a close one, not with McCain as a republican. Yes he may win some red states but he will not win most of them. The only thing I'm hesitant about is if Hillary is the one to compete against McCain. Being that she's a former president's wife, no one can say for sure what the media will dig out. I figured, if they can accuse Obama for being guilty by association, so can Hillary. Which mean former president Clinton should be careful who he says hello to. Nonetheless, if it is Hillary that is to compete against McCain, former president Clinton pass performance as president will be use as a report card to judge Hillary's capability. The media will dug out every negativity in regard to Clinton pass to redirect votes to McCain. As for McCain, notice that they have not mentioned any mischiefs in regard to his pass history ....well, that's because his the Saint.

One last outlook on Rev. Wright. He loves the spot light, it was a great opportunity for the Reverend to have the media have him address the American people. Something he was looking in the heavens for he found it here on earth. No wonder why he went a little bit over board, if they was no time limit, the Reverend would have never stop talking. Well, after all America did learn something so it was not in vain.

Archived