Old points and license suspensions

Neesie

Hello all...my husband is on his final interview for the bus operator. Can anyone tell me if old license suspensions (he had several ranging from 1989 to 1995) All the points have come off and he is now listed as safe driver on his current NY license. He is concerned that this will cause him to not get the job. Also, should he request a driving record from the state of NJ to bring with him or just list the dates on his application. He is really stressing over this.

Thanks in advance :D

Hi Neesie. When he first goes down, they will not ask him if his license was suspended 15 years ago. They only go back three years at 180 livingston. I don't remember if they ask "have you EVER had your license suspended?". As long as he is upfront with them about everything, then he should be fine. Just tell your husband to tell them EVERYTHING.

When he finally gets accepted, and has orientation, then they will go back as far as ten (10) years prior. He is still in the clear.

Tell your husband we said good luck, and that he has a nice wife that would go out of her way to find this site in order to help her husband. Good for you both.

Thanks so much for the quick reply. The application does ask on the Motor Vehicle information page if your license was suspended or revoked. We checked the box yes and he will give them details on Friday. Fingers crossed! Thanks for your well wishes :D

Archived