Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
jacsnyy

Hey, I'm new here...but interesting sighting on Brighton

This morning, at 7th Avenue Station at about 7:15, I was waiting for the (Q) Coney Island bound. On the Manhattan bound side, a R160 pulled up, sporting a (Q), but with the destination "Astoria-Ditmars Blvd". As I traveled down the Brighton line, I noticed R160 (N) trains on the Manhattan Bound express track. Why was this?

How are you, and Welcome Aboard Dude!;)

As to the 160s on Brighton, I heard some sort of Police Activity at the Sunset Park-36 St / 4 Av Station, was causing all sorts of Disruptions on the (D)(N)&(R). The R-160 (Q) was really an '(N) via The Brighton Line' just displaying the letter (Q).

Someone reported to me that there was a body removed from the station this morning. I didn't hear anything on the news but I'll take her word for it.

Thanks. I'm hoping to see those Q's traveling down Brighton in the near future. Seeing that made my morning

Welcome to the forums!! The reason the hidous train from the (N) was on the (Q) line is because of a 12-9 at 36th street thus retrouting the (N) over the (Q)....

Welcome to the forums!! The reason the hidous train from the (N) was on the (Q) line is because of a 12-9 at 36th street thus retrouting the (N) over the (Q)....

To you and Phil: Usually people love the things, they love to hate.......I think you two are closeted R160/A lovers..........

To you and Phil: Usually people love the things, they love to hate.......I think you two are closeted R160/A lovers..........

LMAO! ;)

LMAO,they hate the NTT.they say the NTT are junk and don't wanna move on.always blaming problem like delays on the NNT and not the old cars.like as if the old cars never breakdown.;)

Not to go off topic here, but who would want to hide a body in a train station? At least dump it somewhere not as obvious...

LMAO..... You know they do!;)