Ex-Fairfax County Orion V's on the B110

Even thought I never been to Fairfax County, and that excellent catch makes me "Top of World!"

Lol!!

OH NICE!

loving more WMATA rejects in NYC:cool:

especially these

Thanks, But those are NOT WMATA those are Ex- Fairfax County buses which is in Virginia!!

Whoa! Dennis! Damn! Great catch and photos! Are these gonna be in service??

Thanks, and those are in service by a private operator that runs from Brooklyn to Midtown (I thought it was the B110 running it)

Nice shots Dennis, Those buses aren't the B110 though. Those are run by a private operator that runs buses from Brooklyn to Midtown.

Thanks, and yea I thought the B110 was operating it but now I know :(

Nice to see bus private company's that are not own by the mta.B)

Agreed. I miss the PBLS. they would still be here if the DOT didnt underfund them to make them fail. Lets hope the MTA doesn't try to take this one over.

Dennis, Do you have anymore info on this private operator?

Agreed. I miss the PBLS. they would still be here if the DOT didnt underfund them to make them fail. Lets hope the MTA doesn't try to take this one over.

I think it starts whith a B, Bowne Bus Service? Or something like that? They go via the Brooklyn Bridge

*Edit-

Monroe Bus Service is the operator

they also owned O1s

Lol!!

Thanks, But those are NOT WMATA those are Ex- Fairfax County buses which is in Virginia!!

Lol that's not what I meant these were part of The Two-hudred and forty something O5s meant to go to WMATA, but they couldn't afford them so they were "rejects"

Various operators bought them (for example DOT PBLs) Green lines & QSC (at one piont)of these FFC also bought them.

These were meant for Washington but Orion sold The rejects to various operators

It's a Private Operator that runs them during morning rush hour between boro park and Manhattan, So far they have 4 Ex-Fairfax county Orion V's I will get some more pictures today B)

I think it starts whith a B, Bowne Bus Service? Or something like that? They go via the Brooklyn Bridge

*Edit-

Monroe Bus Service is the operator

they also owned O1s

I don't think it's Monroe, They own line rines up to Rockland from Boro Park. I'l find out more today.

Archived